The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Sully Muntari EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Sully Muntari EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Sully Muntari EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Sully Muntari EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Sully Muntari EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sully Muntari EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sully Muntari EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Sully Muntari EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Sully Muntari EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Sully Muntari Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
LOBO
6 posters

Sully Muntari

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Sully Muntari Empty Sully Muntari

Post by LOBO Tue Oct 05 2010, 18:23

News is hes fallen out with raffa " lol " and he wants to quit amd move in january, no doubt spurs will be an attractive prospect .

But do we really need another midfielder ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Sully Muntari Empty Re: Sully Muntari

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 05 2010, 18:33

No.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Tue Oct 05 2010, 21:50

Well i suppose you'd have to say No. We're overloaded with midfielders if any thing with a good mix in all positions.

But i think the question that really needs to be asked, is Muntari better than what we have & be a worthwhile addition to the squad & the answer to that question is Yes!

You can never rest on your laurels in football & we should always be looking to improve. As i've said there's no room for sentiment in football when it comes to players if better comes along at the expense of a player we like & have played there hearts out for us we should still upgrade.

We have Palacios & Sandro in the ball winning midfield roll & Sandro still has a lot to learn & Palacios hasn't been himself so i'd have no problem bring in Muntari & letting Palacios go if we have to. Obviously i'd rather see Bentley & O'Hara go before him but they don't really do the same thing.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Oct 05 2010, 22:09

SuneJim wrote:Well i suppose you'd have to say No. We're overloaded with midfielders if any thing with a good mix in all positions.

But i think the question that really needs to be asked, is Muntari better than what we have & be a worthwhile addition to the squad & the answer to that question is Yes!

You can never rest on your laurels in football & we should always be looking to improve. As i've said there's no room for sentiment in football when it comes to players if better comes along at the expense of a player we like & have played there hearts out for us we should still upgrade.

We have Palacios & Sandro in the ball winning midfield roll & Sandro still has a lot to learn & Palacios hasn't been himself so i'd have no problem bring in Muntari & letting Palacios go if we have to. Obviously i'd rather see Bentley & O'Hara go before him but they don't really do the same thing.

Yea i agree when you put it like that, if anyone were to leave i think it would be a toss up between these 3 ~ Kranjcar O'hara Palcacious

Sandro does need to to adapt to european football but what ive seen of him so far suggests he's going to be good for us , i noticed he got on the last few mins against Villa which is encoraging Redkanpp must like him..
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Oct 05 2010, 22:59

LOBO wrote:
    SuneJim wrote:Well i suppose you'd have to say No. We're overloaded with midfielders if any thing with a good mix in all positions.

Have to say considering his just played a full season in Brazil, his energy levels were incredible against the scum. But like i said in an earlier post, we cant rush him like we did Pav and have him injured all the time, as we got dropped in the cart by Berbatoss and Keane, i guess we had to play Pav, but with Sandro we can introduce gently and come next season, he will be our central defender.

Yea i agree when you put it like that, if anyone were to leave i think it would be a toss up between these 3 ~ Kranjcar O'hara Palcacious

Sandro does need to to adapt to european football but what ive seen of him so far suggests he's going to be good for us , i noticed he got on the last few mins against Villa which is encoraging Redkanpp must like him..
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Oct 05 2010, 23:46

Kranjcar been reported in the press saying he is unhappy & wants to leave. So if Bentley, O'Hara & now Kranjcar were to leave, then i would say yes to Muntari. But i dont think Harry would let Kranjcar go & i dont know why Harry doesnt play him, unless he is injured of course & its just gooner press stirring things up.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 06 2010, 01:55

Kranjcar's problem is Modders and Bale and of course he now has VDV as well.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06 2010, 08:23

well im not sure i want him. but as jim said i wouldnt mind a swap for wp whos been out of form for so long now.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Oct 06 2010, 17:12

Id have him before Wilson and Jenas definately

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:33