The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Kranky EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Kranky EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Kranky EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Kranky EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Kranky EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Kranky EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Kranky EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Kranky EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Kranky EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Kranky Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Kranky

Kranky Empty Kranky

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05 2010, 19:27

Well I hope theres no truth in this meeja rumour ! Last season he was one of our best players but he does seem to have fallen out of favour recentley . . . . . . .

Tottenham midfielder Niko Kranjcar has admitted he may have to leave the club after growing frustrated at a lack of first team opportunities at White Hart Lane. (the Times)

Kranky Empty Re: Kranky

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05 2010, 21:22

He is good back up vis ! but you have to admit there are a few ahead of him !

I dont want to get into an argument for and against him, he aint my type of player but having said that i can see why people like him on here, capable player with a powerful shot, doesnt shirk the tackle, the type you would want to take a penalty because theres no messing about with him, the ball would be struck hard and true every time.

As i said not really my type of player but its about opinions on here and thats mine.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Oct 05 2010, 22:12

Kranjcar is almost the forgotten man at spurs, no disrespect to Tottenham but imo i think he would do better to leave, we have better midfielders atm , will he get a game i doubt it , maybe the odd cameo
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 05 2010, 22:16

His days were numbered the moment we signed VDV I knew that.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06 2010, 05:14

Bit more "breaking" news on this one . . . . . . . . .

Kranjcar, 26, is reportedly being tracked by Monaco and two unnamed Premier League sides. (Sky Sports)
    The two Premier League clubs interested in Kranjcar are believed to be Aston Villa and Liverpool.
    Full story: caughtoffside.com
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Oct 06 2010, 07:22

Move to Villa in exchange for Young in January perhaps???

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06 2010, 07:25

Quite possible Lee & maybe Crouchinio as well ? Houllier is a big admirer of 3metrePeter (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Talent) . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Oct 06 2010, 07:27

Vilaa have constantly been linked with Keaneo aswell.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06 2010, 07:57

sumthing def happend here. krankar is a harry buy. maybe its true he came back unfit. the signs was there when 3days before the micky mouse cup game harry said krankar needed games then didnt play him.

it wouldnt bother me if we sold him to be honest

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07 2010, 18:59

From today's Daily Mirrior . . . . . . . .

Niko Kranjcar has insisted he is waiting for his chance to break back into the Spurs side.
    Croatia midfielder Kranjcar has found himself frozen out this season and is being linked with a move away from White Hart Lane.
    The 26-year-old, who has not started a Barclays Premier League game this term and has not featured at all in the Champions League group stages, told The Independent: "I am waiting for my chance.
    "The squad is probably one of the best in the Premier League. I have to work hard."

Asked if Kranjcar was still part of his plans, Spurs manager Redknapp told Spurs' official twitvid page today: "I love Niko. Gareth Bale's been playing so well: what can you do?
    "Niko likes to play off the left, really; he's not so happy on the right.
    "You couldn't meet a better boy and he's a fantastic footballer, good pro, just gets on with it.
    "If they were all like Niko, it'd be an easy job, this. He comes out every day, wants to work. He's not a problem."

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08 2010, 06:21

he thinks everyones a fantastic lad lol so why didnt harry play him in the carlin cup game as we didnt play bale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content