The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
the ref EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
the ref EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
the ref EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
the ref EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
the ref EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
the ref EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
the ref EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
the ref EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
the ref EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

the ref Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

the ref

the ref Empty the ref

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 07:56

he got worried when spurs had the ball on half way line and blew up well quick didnt wana fk up hes coupon

Im sorry but how was that a sending off for gomez, he was in hes area and etto nicked ball passed gomez and saw he wasnt guna get the ball as galas came across.

would ceaser or checq are van dar sar have got sent off

NO NEVER IN MILLION YEARS
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

the ref Empty Re: the ref

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:00

I think the official behind the line was try to tell that to the ref Lought, but he pulled the card our double quick and was never going to change his mind!!!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:05

Was Ekotto, or indeed Gallas, behind Gomes when the challenge was made ? If so then he was not, technically, the last man. Red was harsh and yellow may have been fairer but we have take the decisions against us as we accept them for us. Can't understand why only 2 minutes of added time ? Maybe Benetiz the Scouser nicked Fergies magic watch before he left Liverpool ? That's the way it goes, now let's get 'em back to The Lane and attack them with VDV back in the side . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:08

yeah and at least twente and bremen drew. good night overall considering what we were thinking at 8.35
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:10

thank god i couldnt find that rope half time lol
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:18

3 goals & 5 subs thats 4 Mins extra time without any injury time. Do you think the ref got a bit worried.

Loved the way we took it to them second half although I suspect if we were only 1-0 down we might have stayed a bit ginger the whole match.

At least now we can get them back to ours and treat it as a home & away tie. a draw or a win means we got the better of them over all.

Come on You Spurs

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:21

shearspur wrote:yeah and at least twente and bremen drew. good night overall considering what we were thinking at 8.35

When the 4th goal went in shear i limped up to bed, had a moan on here and then put the second half on ! downstairs the wife kept saying ! " oh its bad " and then " oh no " i coundnt stand it any more when she kept stating the fcking obvious................yeah it was 8.35....... Rolling Eyes
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Fri Oct 22 2010, 01:58

yes bremen twente being a draw was a good result, no problem with sending off, i think the tackle itself deserved a red and thats why the ref wernt interested in the behind the goal ref. i love gomes but with him comes a tad of madness, like all goalies. he should of stayed put and let ekkotu deal with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02 2024, 14:00