The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry in trouble EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry in trouble EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry in trouble EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry in trouble EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry in trouble EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry in trouble EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry in trouble EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry in trouble EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry in trouble EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry in trouble Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

harry in trouble

harry in trouble Empty harry in trouble

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 07:40

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/harry-re...

Harry Redknapp threatens TV blackout

Monday, 1 November 2010
    Redknapp was furious with the referee

Harry Redknapp today threatened the Football Association with a post-match media blackout if they charge him for his outspoken attack on referee Mark Clattenburg.

Press Association Sport understands the FA will make a decision tomorrow whether to examine Redknapp's criticism of Clattenburg in the wake of Tottenham's controversial Barclays Premier League defeat at Manchester United on Saturday.

The Spurs boss had been incensed at the official for electing not to chalk off Nani's late goal, which the winger scored while goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes believed he was preparing to take a free-kick.

Redknapp branded Clattenburg's decision "scandalous" but it was his suggestion the referee might "come up with a story that will make it all look right" that could land him in hot water.

Redknapp said today of the prospect of being charged: "If they want to make an issue of what I said then I'll make some issues as well - don't worry.

"Don't expect me to come out on the TV anymore - ever - and speak to the press after a game.

"Otherwise, what chance have we got?

"If you want me just to come and talk rubbish and say, 'No, it was a good decision, I'm quite happy with it', then don't bother to get me to come out after a game."

He added: "We shouldn't be dragged out onto TV two, three, four minutes after a game.

"I don't want to go on TV; I'd much rather stay in the dressing room with the players.

"But when I'm asked a question, I give a truthful answer.

"He made a right mess of it all, and that was my answer. And I stand by that 100%."

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=24803&start=1#ixzz1446tBnDl

harry in trouble Empty Re: harry in trouble

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 07:40

now thats the harry i like lol
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Nov 02 2010, 10:04

Yea i just read that story, its what i want to see Passion, i think this might be the turning point , i think Harry has finaly got mad and i hope he stays mad, i also read he has ordered his team to rip inter to bits ...c'mon HaRRY.. IM LIKING THIS MATE
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Nov 02 2010, 10:23

Next England Manager?
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Tue Nov 02 2010, 19:21

harry will never be england manager, how will the fa give him the job before hodgson who has managed all around the world and has been squaky clean all his life. but i dont want my manager up and down the line shouting and balling. i think thats for some but not me. i want my manager to be professional,calm and calculating.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Nov 02 2010, 23:12

YID FROM DAV wrote:harry will never be england manager, how will the fa give him the job before hodgson who has managed all around the world and has been squaky clean all his life. but i dont want my manager up and down the line shouting and balling. i think thats for some but not me. i want my manager to be professional,calm and calculating.

Thats jose out the picture then lought lol

You dont want redknapp shouting and balling just after threatning the fa with a interview boycott
    and more or less accusing the ref and linesman of making up stories :P

yes thats very professional calm & calculating
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Wed Nov 03 2010, 03:36

who said i wanted harry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:18