The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Any higher ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Any higher ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Any higher ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Any higher ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Any higher ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Any higher ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Any higher ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Any higher ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Any higher ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Any higher ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Any higher !

Any higher ! Empty Any higher !

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 03:08

This in my opinion is what the lads have to get right in their heads now because you dont get any bigger or better challenge than out playing the champions league title holders, now they have to get up to beating the wigans and west hams, which always looks good on paper but doesnt go to plan.

I think you have to put yourselves in the players positions to get things in prospective, you have just beaten inter and now its a bread and butter prem game coming up next.................... Crying or Very sad

This is the problem that harry has to face, he now needs to galvanise the boys for a match against a team that doesnt include the likes of eto and sneider, maicon etc etc.

Any higher ! Empty Re: Any higher !

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 03:12

the players should be full of confidence now so they have to show they can go away and play like that. prem league is our bread and butter. we need to get more points on the board as game for game we are behind from last seasons games

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 03:30

Loughtonlegend wrote:the players should be full of confidence now so they have to show they can go away and play like that. prem league is our bread and butter. we need to get more points on the board as game for game we are behind from last seasons games

Totally agree lought ! they should be full of confidence, my concern is that when they can destroy a team like inter, and we have destroyed them at home and at their own place (second half) that we struggle against little prem teams, its baffling to say the least and i can only think that the lads have trouble getting up for the ordinary games now.

Its something only the manager can sort in my opinion, however having said that we will probably thrash bolton 4-0 lol!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 03:33

i would love that. kevin davies loves scoring aganst us though. i think it be a draw 2 2 again
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Thu Nov 04 2010, 03:39

its agood point lewspurs makes about getting up for the next game after such a emphatic victory, its very easy to take the foot of the gas and hope everything will be ok. this is where we need to get better, but i think we will beat bolton by 2 goals
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Nov 04 2010, 05:20

Trouble is lads, the premiership is not the Champions league,

There are a completely different set of rules to play by in the premiership including which ref is in who's pocket. Up to a point I believe that the CL is unbias, The point being the way Chelsea were treated could in no way not have been influenced IMO.

In the premiership the status quo rules and two clubs in particular are always going to do OK. the rest of us can fight it out, unless of course we are doing too well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:20