The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
slightly concerened EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
slightly concerened EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
slightly concerened EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
slightly concerened EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
slightly concerened EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
slightly concerened EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
slightly concerened EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
slightly concerened EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
slightly concerened EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

slightly concerened Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
LOBO
YID FROM DAV
6 posters

slightly concerened

YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

slightly concerened Empty slightly concerened

Post by YID FROM DAV Thu Nov 04 2010, 19:39

hi all, this post will probably get moved or even taken off, im sorry if i posted it in wrong place or it offends in anyway. i have a big problem with my yid loving brother who is 19 and is going to most games home and away, he is meeting up with alot of lads the same age and some of the stories he tells me leaves me very concerned for his safety, they were fighting or looking for a fight all night in london on wed, he did not get home till 8 clock thursday morning and he said these italion lads they came across were all knifed up and waving them about as if it was normal. my parents are at there wits end and everything i say to him goes over his head and his responce is usually along the lines of WE ARE THE BEST YOUTH MOB IN THE COUNTRY WHAT CAN GO WRONG. i think its just a phase he is in but he seems to be very into it, anyway he has just told me he is off to twente and it has already been earmarked as a game where its going to go off, he reckons its alreday been planned and there is history in holland and according to him twente are the best mob in holland and the yid army will go straight thru them. has anyone got any advice, or is it just let him get on with it.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

slightly concerened Empty Re: slightly concerened

Post by LOBO Thu Nov 04 2010, 20:28

part n parcel of the culture of football im a fraid, we dont see it or hear of it in the papers but we know this goes on, most clubs have mobs or crews that prearange a meeting for a punch up , it been going on for years but it normally happens well away from the ground and most crews know the rules knifes are not included, the problem is like you say the Italians were all tooled up with knifes which i firmly believe because its a big problem in Italy and recently two Liverpool fans were stab away to some Italian team, the only problem i see is that these foriegn crews dont play by the rules and will carry knifes,its a worrying time for you im sure , but unfortunately there isnt a lot you can do about it ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Nov 04 2010, 22:02

As Lobo says it's part and parcel of football and has been for years. As has been said British firms very rarely carry knives but other weapons such as bricks and bottles are thrown. There is the odd incident with knives so you can never say never. I think all you can do is tell him to be careful and point out the dangers.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Nov 04 2010, 22:34

I was about to write a damming post then, but I had to stop and think, I had my fair share of that sort of thing over 30 years ago, (not even football related) we would even ring each other up from house phones and set it up, have a street battle with the neighbouring town both claim we won and start over. Lots of briused ego's along the way but few major incidents.
    One thing I will say is I cant remember anyone taking a good beating and then going back for more. The thrill is in the getting away with it for most poeple so once seriously hurt many just stopped.
    Have to say I never have been involved as an adult and it must be on another level & I dont for one second believe no tooling up is involved.
    I dont see that there is much you can do about it, unless you have a way of stopping him traveling.
    As a parent I would have to say I take my boy to football and I hate the violence as it leaves the innocent feeling threatend.
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Fri Nov 05 2010, 01:03

i dont like it but feel very helpless in stopping it, hes doing a course in plumbing and only does 2 days a week practical so he only gets 150 quid a week, that goes in 2 new tops that usually end up ruined after the first outing. its his carefree attitude to it that i dont like, 3 of his mates are inside for smashing the arsenal pub last year and he thinks thats great and wishes he was amongst them. i do think he is wise to the dangers but i think going abroad brings more dangers. anyway thanks for the replies.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Fri Nov 05 2010, 03:36

does he like going for the football and all the excitement that can bring, or just the punch ups ? cos if he really likes the games you better warn him he will be banned from spurs ever again if they catch and charge him, and dish out a banning order. i would absolutely hate to think i would never be inside the lane again. if its just the trouble he loves then he,ll have to just get it out his system but remind him theirs always a bigger more violent fcuker one day around the corner waiting. good luck
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Fri Nov 05 2010, 03:56

he dont go to the games very often, if ever at all. he leaves the house every sat morning and goes to where ever spurs are playing and meets up with alot of lads his own age, they then join up with older lads and they go and try and find the opposing fans. they have usually arranged the meet days before but silence is golden as the old bill are quite hot on it, he has told me of fights that have consisted of over 200 people in city centres,shopping centres,train stations etc and it seems like u have no choice but to stand and defend your corner. its him saying hes going to holland that really sets off the alarms, i hear there is some savage history of spurs fans and dutch fans getting it on.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 04:00

Yid I hope the lad stays safe & sane but in truth boys will be boys and it's all part of growing up I'm afaraid (jeez I sound like an old bas*ard lol). Tribalism and violence have always been part of Yoof culture. If it comes to lads tooling up & sh*t I can understand your concern but the only way your Lil Bruv is going to learn is by making his own mistakes & treading his own path thro' life. Not much reassurance I know but if he's a 'sensible' lad then he will know when to duck out . . . . . ..
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Nov 05 2010, 04:05

I think this one's for Legend and I dont mean Lought ......

Actualy,,,,not seen him on here in ages, hope our forum minder is okay ........Jim ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:42