The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Pavy EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Pavy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Pavy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Pavy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Pavy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Pavy EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Pavy EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Pavy EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Pavy EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Pavy Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Pavy

Pavy Empty Pavy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:03

First 10 minutes bright and up for it, then faded away. Even for the fact Crouchinio came on at half-time and got an assist he maybe should have had at least 70 minutes ? Impact sub tho' is how I think he is viewed at Spurs and TBH he didn't do much to dissuade from that feeling tonight. Whatever his goal scoring stats etc he looks lost up front on his own. Get well soon Defoe and maybe we will start to see, in a partnership, the player Pavy threatens to be but never seems to deliver on . . . . . . . . . .

Pavy Empty Re: Pavy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:07

like crouch has
    1st half we play football 2nd half pav off harrys love child on and we go long ball. blame harry for keep playing 451 and not having the guts to take off vdv who not fit enough to last 90mins

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:15

What did he do tho' Lought ? Lovely lay back from VDV and he was static! He's done nothing to convince that he is the answer to our striking problems. But neither did Crouch (aside from the assist). The whole team was poor tonight. Very bright start then nothing. I thought Hutton & Bentley looked suited but it came to nothing. Bale done nothing. VDV scored and bustled. Modric was good in flashes. Thudd hit the bar. Kaboul & Gallas looked fine until they cocked up with the equalizer. Ekootto was so laid back at times he was fekin horizontal. But at the end of the game NO single player could hold their head up and say "'arry we done what you asked of us". Maybe the ego's have exploded but certain players have to look long & hard at their personal performance tonight and say "not good enough" . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:26

how long are we guna say that. 2nd bad game in 3days.

bentley was woefull. he had so muuch time on the ball and did nuffin with it. he had a great chance 1sthalf to pass too 2 spurs players in front of goal and didnt.

we keep crossing high balls in. why vdv skillfull we should be passing to feet using skill to get in the box..

we should play 442

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:39

Maybe we should Lought or a close resemblance of it . . . ..

Gomes
    Hutton Dawson Bassong Bale
    Thudd
    Lennon VDV Modric
    Pavy Defoe
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:45

Pavlyuchenko came off injured at Half Time & i spotted the reason quite early on so that effected his impact. He had a back problem.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:53

SuneJim wrote:Pavlyuchenko came off injured at Half Time & i spotted the reason quite early on so that effected his impact. He had a back problem.

yep i heard that to in the commentary at half time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content