The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
BOOING EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
BOOING EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
BOOING EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
BOOING EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
BOOING EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
BOOING EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
BOOING EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
BOOING EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
BOOING EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

BOOING Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

BOOING

philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BOOING Empty BOOING

Post by philip Thu Nov 11 2010, 12:02

I think fans who boo their team should be thrown out of the club for life

However I heard on radio that the fans were not booing the team or the manager. The booing were intended for Webb the referee is it the case?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

BOOING Empty Re: BOOING

Post by ionman34 Thu Nov 11 2010, 17:40

Howard Webb booed after reffing a match?

Never!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Nov 11 2010, 18:20

A little story i heard last week when talking to my 2 Bro's, who 2 weeks ago paid £55 each for tickets and £25 each for the coach to St James' park as they wernt allowed to take the train for the Sunderland Newcastle game now my 2 bro's are Sunderland crazy follow them home and away every week so having gone to St James' to see there side go 3-0 down at halft time and eventually lose 5-1 they didnt boo they were kept back for 30 mins and sung there hearts out. Next day Chairman Niall Quinn came out and offered an apology to the 4 thousand fans for such a shambollic and heartless performance against fierce rivals but when challenged by another fan wether the 4 thousands fans would be reinburssed the ticket money for such a poor performance to which he was instantly told "NO". A club is only as big as its fans and cold not survive without its fans, so maybe there should be compensation towards fans on such shabby performances or at least player wage deductions for heartless and poor performances.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Nov 11 2010, 19:52

philip wrote:I think fans who boo their team should be thrown out of the club for life

However I heard on radio that the fans were not booing the team or the manager. The booing were intended for Webb the referee is it the case?

I thought it was intended for webb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:36