The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
why EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
why EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
why EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
why EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
why EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
why EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
why EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
why EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
why EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

why Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

why

why Empty why

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 03:23

I just want to know .Why does Harry persist with certain players yet with others he won't give a chance ,or when they are given a chance all they have to do is make 1 mistake and then back to the wilderness .Or worse they are gone.

Bent one bad miss and he publicly slated him him in the media .Crouch or Keano make mistakes they get his praise and he backs them in the media.The Croatian lads (bar Luka) they make mistakes Harry again comes out and say's they are the best lads he could have .Yet they are always in the squad.
    Bent was sold.

but the way he was handled was shameful .
    Gio ,Harry came out and said how he was partying and turned up late for training.
    Crouch,Ledder's photoed in the papers and nothing happen .Keano took nearly the whole squad out Christmas bar a few and one off them was Gio ,Yet Gio was loaned out while the others nothing.
    Walker and Naughton to quality young players who in my opinion are as good if not better than what we have.
    I just would like to know what message that sends to any up and coming players who think about coming to us .
    With all his so called man management skills why does he only use them on a very chosen few

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

why Empty Re: why

Post by LOBO Fri Nov 12 2010, 05:31

Becuase he's a F**king football Manager not a wheeler dealer lol

It seems to me he has his favourites , probably players he thinks are better or he can trust, we have to remember Redknapp inherited most of the squad bar one or two, i dont think he likes alot of the players apart from his own signings.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 06:39

hes own players aint doing to well of late.
    crouch kranker wp the kyle twins and of course defoe whos not set the world a light since hes come back although hes been out a lot with injurys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:30