The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
View when knowing the result EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
View when knowing the result EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
View when knowing the result EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
View when knowing the result EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
View when knowing the result EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
View when knowing the result EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
View when knowing the result EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
View when knowing the result EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
View when knowing the result EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

View when knowing the result Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

View when knowing the result

View when knowing the result Empty View when knowing the result

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22 2010, 04:13

Well what can I say apart from YIDDO'S. Gotta say it's probably a good job I didn't see the game live lol. The telly would have been thrown out the window before half-time ! ! ! Went into the Church knowing we where losing. Maybe the power of prayer does work, 'cos I'm sitting there thinking when I get out of here and switch the phone back on please let it be at least 3-2 to us. So I've now watched the whole game and with knowing the result I managed to view with an open mind for a change.
    I said sometime ago I thought Gallas would at some stage end up with the captains armband and it was a masterstroke from 'arry to do this. The behaviour of silly little nasri was petty to say the least and the booing of the goner fans was music to my ears. How nice to see them feeling bitter about their ex-captain leading Spurs out at the new libary. How many times have we, as Spurs fans, heard the get over it whinge when it came to scumball ? Gallas also played like a captain. He was superb, some of his challenging was immense. Some ? All. The first half was abysmal. Did we really only let in 2 goals ? We where all over the place and getting picked off far too easily in midfield but again credit to 'arry for sticking with his attack minded policy. 2nd half completley different. It was Us who was picking them off. WTF was the 2 arsenil plonkers doing trying to shield their faces to give away the penelty ? Their ugly gits so a ball in the fizzog wouldn't have made much difference ! I have seen us play better as team this season so to get the 3 goals says a Helluva lot about what we could have done to them. All told a marvelous team performence and it's difficult to choose individuals for special praise but Kaboul & Gallas must be mentioned. VDV for putting himself about and getting in peoples faces. Jenas for a disciplined midfield performance & Hutton who hung in there and was a physical presence as well.
    The pictures at the end of whinger having a paddy with his bottle made me roll up with delight & glee. I've seen an after match interview with him and he states that he thought the 1st half was one of the best arsenil shows this season. That statement alone speaks volumes about our showing. And quite hilariously he says he didn't see the penelty incident.
    All told a fine afternoons work by our team. I'm gutted I missed it but I spent the whole afternoon & evening walking on air and I'm the one with the broadest smile in the photographs . . . . .

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 02:33