The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Adel........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Adel........... - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
LOBO
SuneJim
HotspurRoper
7 posters

Adel...........

Adel........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Adel...........

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:16

omg how old is adel. ginola was on hes last legs when he was at spurs and was sign to villa and he did nuffing at villa and then went to everton and was awfull and couldnt run.

dont you remember when klinsmann came back to spurs in hes 2nd spell. he hated playing with ginola as he hardly ever passed 2 him.

them 2 fallen out nearly sent us down that season
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:19

Loughtonlegend wrote:ginola never tracks back. he was a luxery player. gio done nuffin in a spurs shirt and has had more chances then adel.

would ronaldo get in our team. he never tracks back.

i hope he stays at qpr and they go up so we see him in the prem

Go on then Lought enlighten me what magic has Taarabt cast in a Spurs shirt, other than getting a free-kick against West Ham with a mazy run that ended with him over running the ball & falling over, whilst luck would have it the defender stuck his leg out & we got a soft free-kick.

Then i remember a few minutes in other games mainly Cups where he showed the sum total of nothing. Oh yes then we have the pre-season friendlies he played in that he just over played & lost the ball & yet again there was no end product.

I know you liked the player Kenny but i think all these great things he's done in a spurs shirt you must have dreamt because i really don't know where your coming from. I'm glad he's doing well at QPR, but he's not even the star your trying to make out there. Just ask QPR fans, he's frustrating & lazy. Plus you seem to have forgotten he was dropped for quite a while as well so i'm told. Being on the bench or getting subbed all the time.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:26

lewspurs wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote: Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Agree to disagree , anyone Question Question Question Question Question Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    lol!

Not really because jim is right, adel isnt in the same building as ginola, watching ginola on song was magic and what football is all about, taarabt,s rare moments that i saw did nothing for me ! his runs with the ball usually ended in possession to the other team, but ! i was hopeful Yes ! that here we have a talent of a player in taarabt, but he is just an ego believing that he was too good for spurs, and the end of the argument is we get £1 lousy mill for him in add on,s if we are lucky.

Having said all that i wish adel the best of luck, he is a young player and can only improve. santa

Lew , my post was more to do with the Adel debate on the whole ...At times it's like Groundhog Day with it all on here ....

Im now hoping Harry realises his monumental mistake and puts in a £20million bid for him this January so we can all be united on this great player who in my eyes is just about better than Rocket Ronnie , errm I mean Daaaveeed Shocked
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:27

Ginola is a Spurs Legend. The stark truth is that Taraabt never will be. His Arsenal jibe put paid to that for one thing. The other thing is as has been pointed out on here many, many times, he just couldn't cut the mustard. The truth is he was rubbish here, pure and simple. He wouldn't knuckle down and fight for his place. He thought he should have it handed to him on a plate. Well, it don't work like that. 1) Players have to prove they can do the job. 2) They have to show they can knuckle down. 3) They keep their thoughts about who they should be playing for to themselves. Taraabt did none of those things, He only has himself to blame. He's gone and he won't be coming back. Good riddance. Shall we move on now? This is getting really boring.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:38

[quote="BazSpur"]Ginola is a Spurs Legend. The stark truth is that Taraabt never will be. His Arsenal jibe put paid to that for one thing. The other thing is as has been pointed out on here many, many times, he just couldn't cut the mustard. The truth is he was rubbish here, pure and simple. He wouldn't knuckle down and fight for his place. He thought he should have it handed to him on a plate. Well, it don't work like that. 1) Players have to prove they can do the job. 2) They have to show they can knuckle down. 3) They keep their thoughts about who they should be playing for to themselves. Taraabt did none of those things, He only has himself to blame. He's gone and he won't be coming back. Good riddance. Shall we move on now? This is getting really boring.

repped repped repped repped repped reppped repped repped bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:42

lol! Cheers Arnie.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:57

how was he rubbish. when did he have 2 games ont he bounce. no wonder we get called fickle. gio rubbish bentley 18mill hes so bad its untrue.

adel v chelsea away played 90mins under jol 0 0 he was in the midddle. 2 runs and shot forced good saves from chelsea keeper
    arsenal away when berbatov scored to make it 1 1 and keane missed a pen. adel came on 82 mins runs down the wing nut megs sagna in the box and gets taken out. no pen. as if a ref would give to pens in 1 game aganst arsenal.
    again arsenal home the game ended 0 0 he came on with 6mins left and picks the ball up from daws and runs through the arsenal midfild and waits and 1 pass from him puts lennon clean through only for him 2 shoot at alumina.

pre season game he puts keane through 3 times with perfect weighted pass only for keane to mess up.

jim you should go on the qpr boards because this season in most games hes been qpr best player. have you seen the goals hes scoring.

that free kick he bends round the wall. then 2 brillant shots in top corner in 1 game. and then the goalie throws the ball to adel he chest it down and runs past 3 players and scores
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Dec 02 2010, 04:59

Your welcome Baz ....

Its just Adel aint no longer with us its like me banging on about Ossie Ardiles should still be our manager or howabout we should never have left Mido go ? lol ...

Blame Ropes with his £20 bet lol

Anyway heres one that, I think definitely got away but I promise I wont start any weekly threads on him for the rest of the season , just this one video .... Cool

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 05:03

another 1 we let go even though i remember him scoring loads in pre sea season. nice find

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 05:04

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Dec 02 2010, 05:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:another 1 we let go even though i remember him scoring loads in pre sea season. nice find

Funnily enough Lought , Hamdaoui is also Morrocan ...Should've kept them both and I can see a new thread there ? lol

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 05:33

4mins 20 arsenal nut meg sagna should been a pen
    4 40 nut megs cese fagabas
    lobo 5 mins 40 that skil he does on joe cole gets me hard lol

amazin you wont see gio doing stuff like that. hes like hagi who was the king of skill

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 05:33

lol arnie
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Dec 02 2010, 05:59

show pony, v poor african teams. wouldnt get the time or space in the prem for most of that Bollox.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 06:42

most of that Bollox lol. so joe cole and cese or poor players now.

theres loads of space in games in the prem if you get in front.

i spose if it was vdv doing that you would be gettin all excited.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 06:44

ronaldo and messsie play in the spain league. theres only about 4 good teams in that league. yet they score loads in that league.

i rekon half of the champiionship would do well in the spain league
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Dec 02 2010, 07:20

The fact you have the entire board trying to tell you Lought & other than Lobo chiming in for you occasionally no one sees what you see,, should tell you all you need to know your love for him is clouding your judgement Mate.

You've named a few isolated incidents why Taarabt did something in a Spurs Shirt & it sums up to a great big pile of nothing simple as.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 07:33

ArnieArdiles wrote: Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Agree to disagree , anyone Question Question Question Question Question Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    lol!

Hells bells, thought I'd seen the last of Trabbant. East German motor that looks solid on the outside but falls to pieces when you give it some welly. OK it's an analogy but people will see where I'm coming from . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 08:25

i doubt you win find many clips on gio on utube.

i can post loads more of adel but it would be wasten my time as people dont wana see hes skills.

how many english players today have got skill. the nearest thing is either joe cole or gerrard.

all this soccer schools are just for clubs to get rich people to send there clubs there. englad are crap because we rely on players like barry and crouch and hesky.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:20

Moved to other football news section. This is about a QPR player and now belongs there. Anyone with issues about my decision please feel free to take it up with me in the relevant section. Thank-you . . . . ..

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 10:02

i wish you was quick to remove other post that are not started by me.
    theres other stuff thats been up on spurs chat thats started by other posters that dont get move.

burgs was right theres to many untouchables on here. i perferd it when it was a free for all forum

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 10:14

i dont see why you feel the need to move a post that has got people talking. it has the most replys of recent post.

if peope are bored of talking about him then they shouldnt reply but this forums about opinions and debates and thats what this post had brought

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 10:35

Lought if others get the hump about me moving it they will tell me. I was tempted to move it when Ropes 1st posted it but it became popular. But now it has got bogged down and is going round in circles. It's not a go at you. You didn't start the thread. But it has run it's course now and become tired . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 10:45

Oh, also - It's about a QPR player . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:30

k thats fair enough he is a qpr player now. but you know hes got skill vis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content