The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
adel EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
adel EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
adel EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
adel EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
adel EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
adel EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
adel EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
adel EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
adel EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

adel Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

adel

adel Empty adel

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 06:54

what a season hes had. 18goals laods of assits. player of the season

another 2 great goals yesterday.

did you see hes goal. he was near the corner flag and when he hit it he turned away to celebrate cos he new it was in. amazin goal the new ginola.

he has pace strengh skill the lot. hes guna be some player i hope a good team sign him. come on fergie buy him
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

adel Empty Re: adel

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Apr 25 2011, 15:51

He's two goals were both good, Lought ...

Had a Crouch lover round my house and we watching the Football League programme just for Adel's goals ... I turned round to him and said , tell me if Crouch on £70 grand a week can score goals like that?

Crouch is a bluffer he cant even shot from the edge of the penalty box without the ball trickling towards the goal thats if its on target that is ...

Never mind Fergus buying him ,thou I cant see it , I wouldnt mind if Harry ate some humble pie and took a punt on him!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 19:24

i know this guy probably gets too much of amention on here but i was lucky enough to see him play over christmas when i went to a qpr coventry game, hes class and thats all i need to say, he will be big in the prem next year and there is no way warnock will let him be lazy or under perform, hes a touch player and has great vision, i wont have it that he is only performing on a lower level, the other lad that was on display was walker your loaned out full back, now there is a future england full back if i see one, cant really understand why hes loaned out tbh, but certainly another for the future.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 01:54

we need sumonelike him to break down teams. sumthing differnt.

you dont score goals like he does if your a poor player.

in this season the prem has been so open and we seen players like odwinger sturridge and the guy from blackpool shine.

yet defoe recored is a disgrace. crouch has been alwwfull. pav our top scorer again just like the back end of last season yet even hes not great

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 19:41