The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4

have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 Empty have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:51

Sky wont admit it..

But I think we may have,
    Not because it's us in the CL this season, not Liverpool

Not beacuse we are winning games at the death and coming from behind on a regular basis, not Liverpool

Not beacuse we are getting numerous penalties and not Liverpool

Not beacuse it's us playing Chelsea on the day United play Arsenal (Super Sunday?) and not Liverpool

No....because Liverpool drew United Away in the FA Cup, and not Tottenham
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 Empty Re: have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4

Post by LOBO Tue Nov 30 2010, 11:03

Loughtonlegend wrote:Sky wont admit it..

But I think we may have,
    Not because it's us in the CL this season, not Liverpool

Not beacuse we are winning games at the death and coming from behind on a regular basis, not Liverpool

Not beacuse we are getting numerous penalties and not Liverpool

Not beacuse it's us playing Chelsea on the day United play Arsenal (Super Sunday?) and not Liverpool

No....because Liverpool drew United Away in the FA Cup, and not Tottenham

If we get top four again this season they will have to admit we are top 4 lol

I think they think we are just a one hit wonder
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4 Empty Re: have we finally replaced liverpool in the sky 4

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Nov 30 2010, 18:22

I tell you 1 thing, its not just us Spurs fans who want us in there its many other fans aswell! I was out on Sunday for the Liverpool game and a good few blokes came too speak to me after realising my love for Spurs (might of had something to do with the jumping up and down and the screaming at the tele) to tell me how great Spurs have been for the leauge and especially for the Champs Leauge and how they really hope were in the competiton next year again and these are lads who say they carnt stand Spurs but admire the way we are going about playing our football lately and i tell you what i was chuffed to fcuk to hear non Spurs fans talk about "MY" club like that, never in my 20 years has another teams fans came and said those things to me, i used to be heckled and mocked at school in the days of Francis and Gross even more so when i was old enough to go into boozers in the days of Hoddle and the Santini debacle, i need not even get onto Ramos... So it just proves other teams and fans are sitting up and taking notice of what is going on at The Lane. COYS!!!
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Tue Nov 30 2010, 20:36

Andy Gray's commentary struck a note with me. At 1-0 Liverpool he said next goal would win it & i thought what the bloke needs a maths lesson lol.

But later he explained the comment. He said at 2-0 to Pool they'd surely be favourites, but if we equalised he said he'd be 100% sure we'd go on to win & he was proved right.

So for me we are certainly getting taken seriously & that will do for me at this moment in time that's for sure.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Nov 30 2010, 22:42

HotspurRoper wrote:chuffed to fcuk to hear non Spurs fans talk about "MY" club like that

what do you mean your club?

IT'S MY CLUB lol!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Nov 30 2010, 22:45

SuneJim wrote:Andy Gray's commentary struck a note with me. At 1-0 Liverpool he said next goal would win it & i thought what the bloke needs a maths lesson lol.

But later he explained the comment. He said at 2-0 to Pool they'd surely be favourites, but if we equalised he said he'd be 100% sure we'd go on to win & he was proved right.

So for me we are certainly getting taken seriously & that will do for me at this moment in time that's for sure.

Since we Beat a*se away people are now taking us serious, and andy gray has said on numerous occassions to be taken serious in football you have to beat a top four team away or at home, and i was struck by andy grays comments when we was playing a*se away he wasn't biased towards a*se at all , i nfact he was all for spurs , i just think he now takes us seriously and enjoys open attacking football, we frankly beat a*se at there own game , and long may it continue :P

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 23:45

It's a recognised fact that we are the most entertaining side at home & abroad. Like Lee, lad's I know are always giving me stick about Spurs but also admiration for the way the team plays. Most of the pundits (the one's without red & white eyes) are also saying this. You watch Spurs as a neutral and you get an open game with bundles of skill, goals & incidents & and a team & supporters who are throughly enjoying the roller-coaster ride . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 00:33