The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
gio to genoa ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
gio to genoa ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
gio to genoa ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
gio to genoa ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
gio to genoa ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
gio to genoa ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
gio to genoa ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
gio to genoa ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
gio to genoa ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

gio to genoa ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

gio to genoa !

gio to genoa ! Empty gio to genoa !

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03 2010, 20:13

Probably paper rubbish again but could be gio,s on his way after failing to impress at spurs.

Qpr were rumoured to be interested but gio didnt want to drop down a division , even though his old pal adel is having a whale of a time at warnocks rangers. jocolor santa

gio to genoa ! Empty Re: gio to genoa !

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04 2010, 03:27

you keep bringing up adel. well next friday you can see him on bbc 2 live for qpr

gio went to galatasary on loan played 14 times and scored no goals.
    he was booed and they perferd hes brother to him.
    he needs to stop going to partys . hes done less then adel since hes been at spurs. he was so bad in that 1st half v arsenal in the cup.

adel may not always pass but you kno hes on the pitch unlike gio

maybe he should drop down a league and get playin games and work hard like adel has
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Dec 04 2010, 03:47

It a strange one with Gio Dos Santos, i think he's a very good player, he showed it at Barcelona & was superb in the World Cup & carried on where he left off pre-season & started playing a part early season doing well but not really impressing. Then he got injured again & is only back fit now. As he was never really a starting 11 regular i think people have just presumed he's been out of favour all this time instead of being on the injury list as he has been.

I want to see him get his chance just like Lought did with Taarabt (won't mention him again) and i hope he does. We've heard the off the pitch playboy stories but i was under the impression he'd knocked that on the head after clear the air talks with Harry prompted by Gio's Old Man who'd had enough as well.

So i'm starting to think he's one of those players that are undoubtedly skillful & full of potential, but maybe England & the physicality of our game just isn't for him.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04 2010, 04:32

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]you keep bringing up adel.

Ahem ! ahem ! ahem ! i keep bringing up adel.......... lmao lmao a little bit of Fishing does you good.

Sorry lought flowers but i couldnt resist it with that reply. moonie santa santa santa santa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:33