The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Van Der Vaart. Good news? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Van Der Vaart. Good news? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Van Der Vaart. Good news?

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Van Der Vaart. Good news? Empty Van Der Vaart. Good news?

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 07 2010, 01:16

Van der Vaart set for shock injury comeback as Spurs star reveals he'll be fit to face Blackpool

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 10:21 AM on 6th December 2010

• Comments (0)
    • Add to My Stories

Rafael van der Vaart is in line for a shock early return from a hamstring injury after undergoing controversial treatment in Holland.
    The playmaker had expected to be out until the New Year after picking up a tear during the 2-1 win over Liverpool last month - but now expects to be back in 10 days.
    Van Der Vaart. Good news? Article-1336060-0C5598E2000005DC-294_468x460
    On the comeback trail: Van der Vaart is set for an early return from injury
    Sportsmail revealed at the weekend how Van der Vaart had taken part in deep-freeze cryotherapy treatment in Hertfordshire, but he credits treatment in his homeland for the turnaround.
    The 27-year-old flew to Rotterdam to see Holland and Feyenoord physio Dick van Toorn, who is at the centre of a dispute between Bayern Munich and the Dutch FA.
    The Bundesliga club are fuming that Robben has not been fit to play this season after apparently aggravating a hamstring injury at the World Cup when recovering in record time to make the finals.

Van Der Vaart. Good news? Article-0-0C455A5F000005DC-505_468x286
    Bad day at the office: it was originally feared Van der Vaart was out for the rest of the year
    But Van der Vaart had no qualms about seeing Van Toorn. 'Why wouldn't I be treated by Dick?' he said. 'He's not responsible for the new injury (to Robben), he only patched him up for the World Cup.'
    'He gave me three days of intensive treatment in Rotterdam. In about 10 days I hope to make my comeback. 'It wasn't such a big tear. Initially I thought it would be four to six weeks (out).'
    The former Real Madrid man will definitely miss the Champions League clash at Twente on Tuesday and the visit of Chelsea in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday should also come too soon.
    However, Van der Vaart could be in contention to face Blackpool away on Sunday week, with previously off-limits games against Aston Villa and Newcastle now also a possibility.

Van Der Vaart. Good news? Empty Re: Van Der Vaart. Good news?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 01:43

woo hoo
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 05:15

Deep-freeze cryotherapy treatment in Hertfordshire, that's 3 minutes in the cooler for Sunejim methinks Twisted Evil lol

How hot Spurs stay cool: Rafael van der Vaart finds an ice and easy way to recover from a hamstring injury | Mail Online
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 07 2010, 05:54

fcuk me Arnie he could have got it in my back garden for free lol. He could have sat in my living room and stuck his leg outside.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 05:59

lol Baz .....

Just hearing the Geordies have sacked our Chris Hughton.... hope they get relegated again lol

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 06:27

You are joking I hope Arnie (with regards to Christopher) ? Anyway mustn't go off thread. VDV back this weekend I hope . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 00:42