The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
APOLOGY EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
APOLOGY EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
APOLOGY EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
APOLOGY EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
APOLOGY EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
APOLOGY EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
APOLOGY EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
APOLOGY EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
APOLOGY EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

APOLOGY Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

APOLOGY

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

APOLOGY Empty APOLOGY

Post by SuneJim Tue Dec 07 2010, 01:48

I know this isn't the right area but it's the most read so i'm using it to apologise to each & everyone of you for what i said in the other thread. I have no excuses & i've tried explaining myself on the thread so hope you'll not be to upset & let it slide but i'll understand if anyone wants to hold it against me as it was completely of order.

SO SORRY ALL OF YOU!

APOLOGY Empty Re: APOLOGY

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:01

Respect!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:12

No problems with me jim, at the end of the day we are all spurs fans on here and though we havent met i regard you as a friend, as i do quite a few on here.

Repped because these apologies come hard, i know because i have come on here and apologised when i feel i have insulted someone...i still regret my outbursts against ion , lought and even burger to this day, and have promised myself never to get into personal insults again.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:26

Fair play Jim. A rep from me too. Sometimes I feel the board needs to have a ruck to reset itself so to speak.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:33

you should try woo woo or wkd its a happy drink jim lol

anyway apolgy accpeted

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:34

Lew i dont take anything on here personaly. ill stil agree with you if i think what you post is right

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 07:57

Thanks lought ! we dont often see eye to eye but no problems ! rep for you young man.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Dec 07 2010, 11:41

SuneJim wrote:I know this isn't the right area but it's the most read so i'm using it to apologise to each & everyone of you for what i said in the other thread. I have no excuses & i've tried explaining myself on the thread so hope you'll not be to upset & let it slide but i'll understand if anyone wants to hold it against me as it was completely of order.

SO SORRY ALL OF YOU!

Fair play to you mate. You did explain yourself quite clearly, on the other thread, and, to a large extent, I agree with the sentiment. I don't necessarily agree that new posters are giving us a miss though Jim. I'm the same on any new board I look to join, I refrain from posting until I've sussed the lay of the land, the quality of the posters and the content of the posts. It's not intimidation, as you know how I like a ruck, it's just appraisal I suppose. It's also often that I just sit and read through a lot of the material on here without contributing. Often whatever I would have said has already been written so I leave it. Not much point in Parroting someone else really.

All in all though, I think this is a quality forum that does generate some very good debate.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Dec 07 2010, 23:05

SuneJim wrote:I know this isn't the right area but it's the most read so i'm using it to apologise to each & everyone of you for what i said in the other thread. I have no excuses & i've tried explaining myself on the thread so hope you'll not be to upset & let it slide but i'll understand if anyone wants to hold it against me as it was completely of order.

SO SORRY ALL OF YOU!

I must of missed it, was it good??
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:25

As I said on the other thread it is a forum with all the good and bad parts that open access brings - and there is no one on here who has not, at one time or another thought, 'oh sh*t' at one time or another

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:57