The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
February...... EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
February...... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
February...... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
February...... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
February...... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
February...... EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
February...... EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
February...... EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
February...... EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

February...... Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

February......

February...... Empty February......

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09 2010, 00:58

Well thats the end of the cl until it starts up again in february of next year ! gone you say to two games a week and the lads get a breather..... lol! no its not you know, the fa cup starts up soon..and this is the main topic of this thread.

Do you reckon harry should take the comp seriously ? or should we treat it like the big clubs over the years that have devalued its importance?

My point of view would be that its a chance to see what certain players can do that dont get regular games...players that are coming back from loan deals etc etc.

Its a chance to see if anyone can do a gareth bale and make it impossible for harry to drop them.

Having said all that we have a great tradition in the fa cup, so maybe harry could play half the reserves if we draw lower league teams and play more of the present first team as the comp progresses......
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

February...... Empty Re: February......

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 09 2010, 01:33

I think against Lower opposition such as in our third round draw against either Luton or Charlton, yes he should but when we get drawn against the better teams then he should put out a better side to match. I'd love to see us win the FA cup again.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Dec 09 2010, 01:46

Season that ends in 1 , so what we gonna win i wonder , i'd settle for any of them, realistcally FA Cup, but you just never know with the other 2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09 2010, 03:34

yep like baz says its who we draw. def give players like kranker corluka cudichini gio and bentley more games

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09 2010, 06:33

Of course he should take it seriously. It is still the most famous club cup competition in the world & I want us to win it every year . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:53