The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on?

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? Empty Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on?

Post by ionman34 Wed Dec 29 2010, 04:05

Gotta say that when Kaboul went off we then tore the Barcodes apart!

To be honest I think it was the advent of JJ that changed things, what a quality player he has now become. Thank God he took Palacios off, I don't think I've seen a worse performance in a Spurs shirt for a long time.

Kaboul was stupid, I know, but how did that peanut headed tosspot manage to stay on the pitch? Guy was an animal.

Whatever, 3 points from what I believe was a superb performance. We broke down a well disciplined Newcastle side using inventive passing Football.

We cut their hearts out, which is why we're the most watchable side in England, and could have had a few more. The other positive was that they never really looked like they would ever score. We really did look solid with Dawson, Kaboul then Bassong restricting Carroll to scraps.

They tried kicking bits out of us but we were stronger than them. The cheated all over the pitch but we still outclassed them.

They came out, parked 10 behind the ball and we still cut them apart.

Absolute quality.

Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? Empty Re: Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29 2010, 09:21

poor tactics from newcastle. anyone would think big sam was still there.

i though carrol put himself about and looks like he would do well if he had a strike partner

as for us i though wp was man of the match aganst villa then today he was awfull. so glad he went off and jenas look so good. he run the show when he came on.

i also though vdv should of started on the bench as he look nakerd

still we got the 3 points and as u say we looked even more comfy when we went down to 10 men. i just didnt think newcastle would ever score
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on? Empty Re: Waddaya reckon, Start with 10 men from now on?

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 29 2010, 11:35

Spot on Lought and ion. We never really looked troubled by Newcastle or their bully boy tactics. They tried bullying, they tried intimidation and they tried parking the bus but we swept it all aside. We were awesome today. Bales goal was a thing of rare beauty and yes Jenas was amazing when he came on. What about Modders? What a game he had today. You know what? he reminds me more and more of Ardiles.
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Wed Dec 29 2010, 13:22

ionman34 wrote:Gotta say that when Kaboul went off we then tore the Barcodes apart!

To be honest I think it was the advent of JJ that changed things, what a quality player he has now become. Thank God he took Palacios off, I don't think I've seen a worse performance in a Spurs shirt for a long time.

I agree I think WP performance has been getting worse I do not know why, Jenas should have started
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Dec 29 2010, 21:45

Really impressed with Jenas since his return has really looked a class act! Modric came in from some special praise from Harry yesterday, must admit he is a class act!!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Dec 30 2010, 01:47

we need to put fulham to the sword now to maintain our good run of form keeping the pressure up on the those beneath & unbove us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 19:21