The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP

HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP Empty HARRY COOLS POTENTIAL TOUCHLINE PUNCH-UP

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 02:57

Joe Jordan and Newcastle goalkeeping coach Andy Woodman almost had a touchline punch-up after Younes Kaboul was sent off yesterday.

Woodman told Joe where to go following Jounis Kaboul's sending off for his spat with Cheik Tiote and Joe screamed back, "Any time you like, any fcuking time you like!"

Woodman didn't take up the challenge though and Harry stepped in to cool the situation.

Harry was not happy at all with Younis' dismissal and said: "His sending off was stupid. Kaboul apparently pushed his head in Tiote's face.

"It's a stupid lack of discipline. You're 1-0 up so why do you have to go and do something like that? He has to learn but he's gone and got himself a three-match ban.

"I'm disappointed with Kaboul. You can't do that, you've got to keep disciplined. He'd already had a booking and he knew the situation in the game. He knew we couldn't afford to go down to 10 men."

After the match Younis protested his innocence and claimed: "I don't know why I was sent off."

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew said: "Tiote is a competitive player. He got involved in certain situations and Kaboul probably had that in his mind.

"Tiote's challenge on Kaboul was strong but fair. Perhaps he over-reacted to everything around Tiote.

"But I thought the referee wasn't going to do anything he took so long. Kaboul had to go."

Joe Jordan and Woodman shook hands at the end and Harry commented on the situation: "I think Joe can look after himself. He doesn't need me."

http://www.comeonspurs.com

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:56