The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hypocrites. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hypocrites. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hypocrites. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hypocrites. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hypocrites. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hypocrites. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hypocrites. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hypocrites. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hypocrites. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hypocrites. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Hypocrites.

Hypocrites. Empty Hypocrites.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14 2011, 07:59

Read earlier that man city and mancini will make gareth bale their main summer transfer target, if spurs make him available that is............? hang on a minute, this is the same man city that wouldnt sell us any players because, (quote) " they wouldnt want to strengthen any of their main premiership rivals" lol! remember bellamy to cardiff last year because man city didnt want him going to tottenham.

Well are they fcking gone in the fcking brain ? having declared that their transfer intentions dont include selling to their prem rivals it is then announced that they intend to go in for our left winger.

So its ok for us to strengthen them with our players but that it isnt on the other way round.

Ok you can tell me that bale isnt going anywhere but this to me is a case of dont do to me what i have done to you.............

I tell you mancini is a fcking italian moron, and lets hope the idiot isnt setting about unsettling bale the way the other manchester w*nker ferguson does other teams players.

Sorry about the language flowers the article just made me see red.

Hypocrites. Empty Re: Hypocrites.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14 2011, 09:55

we shouldnt deal with clubs that dont want to deal with us. unless its selling them somone we want of our books

i wouldnt want to sell anyone thats going to help west ham stay up.

mrs brady cant seem to stop having a dig at us lately so i hope we dont sell them ohare. they can have robbie keane or crouch for 10 mill
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:05

Slap a 100 mill price tag on our Gareth. End of.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:21

Westham can have crouch im that desperate to see shot of him, he past his prime , he peaked a couple seasons ago but hes not a top 4 player, i think at westham he would find his true level , but knowing harry he wont sell him cos he can nod the ball down and has a lot of assists to his name bar the fact hes dryer than Bahrain ..

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:29

apart from more money why would any player from the prem want to go to man c. they can see how negative manchini is

Kev the cat
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by Kev the cat Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:37

[quote="BazSpur"][b][color=darkblue]Slap a 100 mill price tag on our Gareth.

Well thats his right foot covered!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:47

lol!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14 2011, 19:20

Loughtonlegend wrote:we shouldnt deal with clubs that dont want to deal with us. unless its selling them somone we want of our books

i wouldnt want to sell anyone thats going to help west ham stay up.

mrs brady cant seem to stop having a dig at us lately so i hope we dont sell them ohare. they can have robbie keane or crouch for 10 mill

I think we could see certain teams buying off man city lought, those that pose no danger to them, hence the loan of wayne bridge to the spams...........we still have west ham to play at home do we not....? is a plot thickening??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08 2024, 12:35