The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
anicoll5
BazSpur
6 posters

harry

harry Empty harry

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:27

ok so you want the truth. i think harry has trully fkd us up this season.

buyin keane back. wtf stupid mistake
    keep pickin crouch when every spurs fan knows hes a b plan option

we have again failed to beat 10 men man u at home. twice

hes buys have been susspect. and before you say vdv he was a levy coup

spending ages on beckham

and not getting a striker in.

if we dont get 4th we should get jose as its clear real madird dont apprciate him

hes a lucky manager that only trys differnt things when its forced

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

harry Empty Re: harry

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:47

What makes you think Jose would come to us Lought?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:51

because real madrid dont get on with him. he has said he wants to come back to the prem

he wont go back to chelsea
    man u well unless fergie goes he wont be going there
    arsenal unless wenger walks which i doubt it
    liverpool have king kenny back

its out of us and man c
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:52

Lucky ? Not lucky ?
    Few cock ups - few inspirations
    Precisely who would have done better ?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24 2011, 12:03

i think harry done great but hes blind faith in not needing another striker will cost him .

i also think vdv is causing him problems. i mean where do we play him.

we used to play 442 with 2 strikers now its more like 451.

as good as vdv has been for us i would stil perfer 2 strikers.
    defoe seems starved of chances lately because vdv never passes 2 him
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Jan 24 2011, 18:47

I said this would happen, we wont get a striker cos they dont have a clue sometimes , we should really be sitting pretty but because weve dropped so many silly points due lack of goals its costing us, arry got to ditch crouch and play pav imo

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 03:31

There are lot of posts on this forum mentioning the fact that our 4 strikers have a total of 6-7 league goals between them and that they all need replacing. However, no one has mentioned the fact that Pav has 5 of those league goals!!

Im going to say it again, his not being given a fair chance! Yes, his inconsistent and lazy but too me his lack of motivation is not surprising considering how his treated. If you were in Pavs position would you find it easy to be motivated when you know for a fact that:

(1) You will be subbed around the 60min and replaced by a lanky streak off P*ss
    (2) If you dont score in the games you will most likely be dropped for the next game whereas donkeys like Crouch and Defoe can miss as many chances as they like and yet will be given another shot by the manager

Some of you can slate him as much as you want but the facts show that he has scored 5 of the 6 league goals that our strikers have scored and for some bizarre reason he does not have the faith of the manager that the rest have.

It makes me wonder, if Pav was English (with same attributes) and Crouch or Defoe were Russian (with same attributes), would Harry have more faith in Pav and would he rate Crouch and Defoe as much?!

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=26334&posts=9#ixzz1ByDjfSPD
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Jan 25 2011, 04:37

Loughtonlegend wrote:ok so you want the truth. i think harry has trully fkd us up this season.

spending ages on beckham

if we dont get 4th we should get jose as its clear real madird dont apprciate him

But until we can shift Keane on, we cant get another striker or we will have 5 for two positions, Harry cant make teams buy Keane or Crouch.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jan 25 2011, 04:47

Right Lought my old china first things first i agree with you about Pav he should start more. But the only way we r going to buy a striker is if Pav goes to Sunderland and Keane Leaves too. If just 1 leaves he wont buy one simple as.

Now i cant stand Crouch either but he is a good option B would we be in the champions league if it was not for him no dont thinks so your a stat man Lought go and check how many goals Crouch has assisted VDV for his goals two games come to me already Aston Villa at home and Everton at home. As for Defoe he only just come back from injury the the turd got himself suspended so him and VDV need to get gel.

As for a striker who would u buy not stupid money and who could cut it in the Prem ?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 05:18

i admit crouch is a good b option and has a few assits although 1 just hit him lol

im not sure harry will buy a striker. he plays 451 so with vdv in the team that leads 1 space. defoe or crouch. if he got somone else in then that would make selection even harder for him unless he sees what we see.

i would buy carrol hes already got 11 in the prem and been out for a while. or i would go for suaurz hes already said he wants to leave but looks like liverpool want him.

its a shame man c wont sell to us because i wouldnt mind adybwhore.

cheap option i wouldnt mind tuncay at stoke
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Jan 25 2011, 18:21

Lought woyuld you honestly like to see Spurs stump up 25-30 million quid for Andy Carroll, he is like a long haired Geordie version of Kevin Davies, constantly fouling and elbowing defenders. He will be found out next season!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26 2011, 07:14

Loughtonlegend wrote:ok so you want the truth. i think harry has trully fkd us up this season.

spending ages on beckham

Dont want mourinho lought ! he has had his time, and he wouldnt bring what you think he would bring to tottenham.

He was good for chelsea because he had zillions to spend, he would get about £15 mill at spurs per season, even the special one couldnt do what harry has done, give the bloke credit, harry is special because he knows the prem and how it works.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 19:50