The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Suarez EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Suarez EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Suarez EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Suarez EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Suarez EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Suarez EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Suarez EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Suarez EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Suarez EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Suarez Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Suarez

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Suarez Empty Suarez

Post by LOBO Sat Jan 29 2011, 05:45

cant believe we didnt get him, he must be fcuking special for liverpool to shell out 23 mill and Dalglish wont sign chumps he obviously see's in what i saw in him , and now were left yet again wondering will we or wont we sign a striker, keane a dead horse, pav dont get a game and the other 2 couldnt score in a brothel , what the feck is going on ?
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Suarez Empty Re: Suarez

Post by shearspur Sat Jan 29 2011, 06:42

im not worried one bit about defoe coming good again,that boy is deadly mate and he will score, granted we need another striker but defoe aint in the knackers yard just yet.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29 2011, 06:47

Good luck to the Mickey Mousers. They have the makings of a fine striker, and in signing him it opens the door for 'arry to bid for Torres . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29 2011, 07:05

VisionarySound wrote:Good luck to the Mickey Mousers. They have the makings of a fine striker, and in signing him it opens the door for 'arry to bid for Torres . . . . .

Vis you been sniffing loughts pants or jims beer cans or something ? lol! liverpool have turned down a massive bid for torres !why would they sell to us at probably a lower price than they have been offered already.?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Jan 29 2011, 07:37

Redknapp is on sky sports saying we will not be signing a striker and that hes happy with keane pave crouch & defoe, funny how they leave it to the last minute to tell us this.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29 2011, 07:59

Harry Redknapp claims that there is 'no chance' of Tottenham signing a striker before the end of the January transfer window.

The Spurs manager has already signed Steven Pienaar and Bongani Khumalo this month, but he is also thought to want to increase his attacking options.

Redknapp travelled to Spain earlier this month in what was understood to be a mission to scout Atletico Madrid forward Diego Forlan.

Injured Newcastle striker Andy Carroll is also thought to be a long-term target at White Hart Lane, but Redknapp says that he is not close to any deals before Monday.

The Tottenham manager, who completed the shock signing of Rafael van der Vaart on the deadline day of last summer's transfer window, said of the possible recruitment of a striker: "There's no chance, I wouldn't have thought.

"I'm not unhappy with the strikers we've got. Who's going to loan us a top player - someone who is better than (Roman) Pavlyuchenko, (Peter) Crouch or (Robbie) Keane?

"Liverpool are not going to loan (Fernando) Torres to us are they, and Chelsea won't loan (Didier) Drogba."
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jan 29 2011, 08:07

Why aren't I surprised by that statement?
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sat Jan 29 2011, 10:29

Typical Harry, not giving anything away. I bet they pull a suprise signing out the hat again on deadline day !
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Jan 29 2011, 10:47

DJSR wrote:Typical Harry, not giving anything away. I bet they pull a suprise signing out the hat again on deadline day !

funny you say that cos apart from the dissapointment of reading that statement something in mind said this isnt the end of it

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29 2011, 13:10

shear i hope defoe starts scoring soon because hes form is worrying. even pundits have picked up on this.

we miss out on suarz we could of got him
    now we stuck with the same guys. ihope if keane does stay that he gets some game time because he cant do much worst then the others.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jan 29 2011, 21:15

If Arry was going to sign anyone of note he would have made a concerted bid for Suarez after all we were linked with him for long enough. So, either Arry has got a better striker in mind or as I think he isn't going to sign one. If he's not going to sign one then that is very disappointing.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jan 29 2011, 21:48

Why do you think the Pool have bid for Suarez? they are skint, there just squeezing the most out of Chelski for Torres as he has put in a transfer request and are worried they may fall out of the top 4 and Abrahamovic is going against what he said about using the Chelski yoof and is gonna try and buy his way out of trouble

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 18:20