The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
PAV EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
PAV EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
PAV EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
PAV EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
PAV EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
PAV EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
PAV EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
PAV EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
PAV EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

PAV Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

PAV

djfitzo
    International
    International

PAV Empty PAV

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 03 2011, 20:46

What is really going on with Pav and Harry? He must have sat down with him during the transfer window and discussed his future or is there something more sinister going on? Harrys been known for washing his dirty laundry in public, but nothing on Pav.
    Was it just a case of Crouchs good record against Blackburn earning him the nod? Will we see Pav against Bolton, I think most of us would really know what is going on with him.

DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

PAV Empty Re: PAV

Post by DJSR Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:18

Its a very very weird one Dave, i wish they would tell us fans whats happening with Pav, but maybe they think its better that we dont know???? If Harry wanted rid of Pav, he would of surely gone in the Jan Transfer window.....or maybe there was interest and Levy didnt want to sell for cheap, as we paid nearly 14m for pav. Plus there was the risk of selling pav and not being able to sign anyone to replace him, which is what exactly happened i think!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:46

its because we play 451 and harry dont think it suits him. or rather theres defoe and crouch who harry trust more

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 07:22

The lone striker role,IMO, doesn't suit Pav. He doesn't work as hard as Crouchinio or seem to have the pace of Defoe to split defences. But if he was given a run he may just a find a niche in the role. At present I would be inclined to start with Pav & 3MP and get Defoe back into his groove off the bench. Or if playing the lone striker then give Pav the last 20 minutes . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 08:26

yep i agree vis. i think it will do defoe good to come off bench late in a game running at tired defenders.

crouch and pav for bolton game please harry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:18