The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Krancky ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Krancky ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Krancky ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Krancky ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Krancky ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Krancky ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Krancky ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Krancky ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Krancky ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Krancky ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Krancky !

Krancky ! Empty Krancky !

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06 2011, 23:31

Never has been my most favourite of players at spurs, but he did the job yesterday.

My opinion of him is that he is a great player for home games, he seems somewhat missing in away games.

Cant see why krancky couldnt be used up front instead of some of our misfiring strikers, hell of a shot on the bloke and usually pretty accurate..........in home games that is. lol!
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Krancky ! Empty Re: Krancky !

Post by cynicsid Sun Feb 06 2011, 23:40

He's doing all the things Pav should be doing in training. stay's on after normal training working on fitness and shooting while Pav's off to talk to the media about how badly treaded he is. It Shows.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07 2011, 00:06

yep because we know all this dont we sid. how do we know that pav dont do extra training.
    you would think harrry would like pav as hes a familey man unlike defoe and crouch. after crouch gettin drunk and cheating on hes wife.

pav has been unfairly treated. he never gets a run of games unlike hes miss firing strikers. is this not defoe 15th game since the chelsea pen and almost a year since a goal from open play .

saha got 4 goals yesterday and thats 9 for him in 5 games. harewwood got 5. davies has 4 berbatov has 13. i could go on.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Feb 07 2011, 00:29

This is the problem atm our strikers arent scoring, ok crouch scored his scond goal of the season away to blackburn yet we still have to rely on our midfield to pull the rabbit out the hat yesterday, i think what we read in the papers is made up most of the time, how do we really know what goes on we don't , i think pav being russian is the problem, i dont think harry can communicate his instructions to him.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Mon Feb 07 2011, 08:26

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep because we know all this dont we sid. how do we know that pav dont do extra training.
    you would think harrry would like pav as hes a familey man unlike defoe and crouch. after crouch gettin drunk and cheating on hes wife.

pav has been unfairly treated. he never gets a run of games unlike hes miss firing strikers. is this not defoe 15th game since the chelsea pen and almost a year since a goal from open play .

saha got 4 goals yesterday and thats 9 for him in 5 games. harewwood got 5. davies has 4 berbatov has 13. i could go on.

Harry has nothing good to say about him unless it's just after he's scored. Some players are good and good for the team, others are good and not so good for the team. (happens all the time at all levels) Play with the team spirit and you wont play in Harry's team, Ask Keane? sorts out a booze trip for the lads against Harry's will, Spurs playing days numbered.

Do you honestly think He see's Pav train as good as everyone else, get more success on the pitch and then not play him cos he's russian? He wont rate him until he see's that his work rate means he's decided to stop moaning and make a place for himself.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Feb 07 2011, 18:02

Does Saha's 4 count Lought. You were quick to scratch Defoe's 5 against Wigan off

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07 2011, 20:12

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Feb 07 2011, 21:05

In all fairness, Kranj did have a moan off to the press, so why does he get a game, when Pienaar was fit?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08 2011, 03:07

roper of course it can but unlike defoe saha keeps scroing. why do u defend defoe. since hes been back hes been poor. hes not strong enough to get passed prem defenders. hes currently the worst striker in the prem. and its almost a year since a goal from open play.

times running out for defoe and i think jol was right to benchs him and play berbatov and keane.

defoe greedy he has no composure in front of goal.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 08 2011, 03:34

Loughtonlegend wrote:roper of course it can but unlike defoe saha keeps scroing. why do u defend defoe. since hes been back hes been poor. hes not strong enough to get passed prem defenders. hes currently the worst striker in the prem. and its almost a year since a goal from open play.

times running out for defoe and i think jol was right to benchs him and play berbatov and keane.

defoe greedy he has no composure in front of goal.

Lought, his snatching at chances because he hardly is supplied any, Saha last goal was down to Blackpool pressing, see what happens when we play them, they are made for us, most other teams sit back and squeeze the space.

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Feb 08 2011, 18:07

I defend him like i defend any other Spurs player mate, i did say in a post somewhere that Defoe should be benched for Pav because he just aint doing it and should have to earn his place back in the team, but on his day Defoe is better than anyone in front of goal. He will get that form back he just needs a goal or 2 to set him on his way!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09 2011, 03:08

i would be annoyed to see pinner walk straight into the team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:16