The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

My man utd mate ! and kyle walker.

My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. Empty My man utd mate ! and kyle walker.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 00:54

Once again my man utd mate has a view on whats happening at spurs.

Latest is kyle walker.

Latest quote from my mate is "what the fck is wrong with harry " ? "playing hutton and corluka and loans kyle walker out to villa " adding ....."he,s fcking barmy" ending this verbal tirade by " hope ferguson see,s walker play " " you wont have him for long mate ! needs to play at a decent club not somewhere who doesnt appreciate what they have and plays the likes of hutton and corluka "

Well, what can i say ? he is really just agreeing what a few of us has said on here already......shades of a certain gareth bale i think..........only right back this time .

My man utd mate ! and kyle walker. Empty Re: My man utd mate ! and kyle walker.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 01:03

Funny thing about Utd fans at the moment Lew, is that they seem to talk about & covet other teams players more than their own. I've noticed with a couple of guys I know. Maybe it's because that although they are, undoubtedly, doing well this season they don't seem to have the flair of previous years, sometimes grinding results out ? I always take it as a compliment to my team that supportes of other clubs rate my clubs players so highly . . . . .
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Mon Feb 14 2011, 01:40

Putting him out on loan was a good idea IMO, he gets to build confidence and gain respect among his piers without us running any risks. Next season he's a ready made experianced top draw player and he's ours. If we had played him this season he would of had the added pressure of it's now or never and that alone could of been the weight of responcibility that cut into his performances.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 06:16

Totally agree sid, slight worry that harry wont play him until someone gets injured, as in bales case when ekotto was crocked, god knows what the outcome might have been if bale hadnt got his chance.?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Feb 14 2011, 20:01

Utd arrogance shining through once again.

Just remind him of what an a*se he made of himself when he said Nani would skin Ekotto.

Benny had him in his pocket for so long he spent the rest of the day squinting. Apparently it took him half an hour to wash all the lint out of his hair.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 14 2011, 21:26

LMFAO ion. Repped again.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 22:42

ionman34 wrote:
    Utd arrogance shining through once again.

Just remind him of what an a*se he made of himself when he said Nani would skin Ekotto.

Benny had him in his pocket for so long he spent the rest of the day squinting. Apparently it took him half an hour to wash all the lint out of his hair.

Well this is the game where i had a bet that spurs would win, and yes he did say nani would make a monkey out of ekotto.....i knew better ion and nani was just whinging all the game.LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:21