The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
top 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
top 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
top 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
top 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
top 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
top 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
top 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
top 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
top 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

top 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

top 4

djfitzo
    International
    International

top 4 Empty top 4

Post by djfitzo Mon Feb 21 2011, 21:08

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/8337534/Fight-for-top-four-wholl-qualify-for-Champions-League.html

What do you lot reckon?

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

top 4 Empty Re: top 4

Post by ionman34 Mon Feb 21 2011, 21:44

[quote="djfitzo"]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/8337534/Fight-for-top-four-wholl-qualify-for-Champions-League.html

What do you lot reckon?

I'm not sure this guy even understands the meaning of the word form.

Chelsea won't lose a single match in their run in? Can't see that personally as they seem to be slowly falling to pieces.

We have a difficult run in though.

But I still think 3rd is ours.

Citeh 4th.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Feb 21 2011, 21:54

Its just an opinion , anyone can predict the outcome , i'll settle for fourth, but i can't see chelsea getting fourth just because they are chelsea , they look like a team in free fall to me, the results mirror that , i think 3rd is very possible for us, 4th atm is still between us chelsea & citeh, but if you have to pick a loser on current form then i would have to say chelsea
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 21 2011, 23:49

Very difficult to predict isn't it|? So much can hinge on it. Injuries, tiredness, loss of form, luck. The only thing I will say is that Man City will have played more games than us because of the FA cup and Europa League and that could have a massive bearing on their league form. I agree with the other posters, at the moment Chelsea look favourites to drop out of the top 4.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 22 2011, 00:02

BazSpur wrote:Very difficult to predict isn't it|? So much can hinge on it. Injuries, tiredness, loss of form, luck. The only thing I will say is that Man City will have played more games than us because of the FA cup and Europa League and that could have a massive bearing on their league form. I agree with the other posters, at the moment Chelsea look favourites to drop out of the top 4.

Maybe, but at some time Torres will click, however he dont have a great record against us
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Feb 22 2011, 00:12

I agree Dave but until he does Chelski will continue to have problems because none of their other strikers look like clicking at the moment. It may well be that Chelski will make a remarkable recovery but I still think Man City will struggle to cope with Europa and the FA cup and the Prem. As ion says we have a difficult run in but we had a difficult run in last season as well, in fact it was a much worse run in. We are in 4th two points in front of Chelski with a game in hand over Man City. It's in our hands mate. Only we can f*ck it up.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Feb 22 2011, 02:46

tommorows game v blackpool is now massive for us. if we can win it will be pivotal in grabbing 3rd spot ahead of city and 5 points clear of chelski, and we can stay there for a while plus we be resting cos no game sat. its really important tommorows game so hope the lads can do it. wont be easy though.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Feb 22 2011, 04:52

shearspur wrote:tommorows game v blackpool is now massive for us. if we can win it will be pivotal in grabbing 3rd spot ahead of city and 5 points clear of chelski, and we can stay there for a while plus we be resting cos no game sat. its really important tommorows game so hope the lads can do it. wont be easy though.

Absolute agree one of the biggest games of the season so far in many respects, if we win which i think we will i can't wait to hear what Hanson & Lawro have to say, i think them and the so called experts didnt really give THFC a chance this season , thus far touch wood we're in a great position,and the Blackpool game is massive for so many reasons

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22 2011, 07:20

chelsea will lose another game. i think its them who will drop out the top 4.

i rekon it will finnish
    goons
    man u
    spurs man c

but im hoping

man u
    spurs
    man c
    chelsea
    goons
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Feb 22 2011, 08:50

Well, I don't know about you Lought but I'm hoping.

Spurs
    man u
    man c
    chelsea
    goons
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 22 2011, 21:48

Where the hell is Hutton? apparently Gallas has got to play right back
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Feb 22 2011, 23:20

We should call Walker back if we can.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 23 2011, 00:03

BazSpur wrote:We should call Walker back if we can.

Dont think you can play for 3 diff clubs in one season Baz

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 00:36

OK Dave fair enough fella. Shame though, that is one folly of lending promising young players out to other clubs.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 23 2011, 01:00

BazSpur wrote:OK Dave fair enough fella. Shame though, that is one folly of lending promising young players out to other clubs.

Trouble is Baz you throw him in at the deep end like Naughton against Arsenal in the MM cup and find out
    he cant cut it, then you do more harm then good, his proving at Villa that he is good enough in the prem
    and next season he will either start or be pushing Charlie and Hutton,
    lets face it, a week ago we had 2 right backs, now because of a disgusting tackle and the unknown
    whereabouts of Hutton, we have none!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:46