The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
3rd EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
3rd EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
3rd EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
3rd EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
3rd EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
3rd EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
3rd EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
3rd EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
3rd EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

3rd Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

3rd

3rd Empty 3rd

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:26

why can we never push that extra mile when we have a chance.

we could of got 3rd tonight and put real pressure on man c and chelsea but we fail.

the 1st half was very open and bassong again gives a pen away. the guy had a chance again and blew it. galas was also poor tonight.

these players should of been up for it at the start and again only really start playing when they are 2 o down.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

3rd Empty Re: 3rd

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 10:29

Totally agree Lought but as i say sh*t happens. Besides we wouldn't be Spurs unless we made it hard for ourselves.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Feb 23 2011, 22:15

Loughtonlegend wrote:why can we never push that extra mile when we have a chance.

we could of got 3rd tonight and put real pressure on man c and chelsea but we fail.

the 1st half was very open and bassong again gives a pen away. the guy had a chance again and blew it. galas was also poor tonight.

these players should of been up for it at the start and again only really start playing when they are 2 o down.

Bassong is crap, sorry but he is, he looks nervous on the ball and his performances replicate this , this is why he dont get to start much arry don't like him he's our Bramble , i know your thinking er we go again another dig at a spurs player, not at all, ive always thought he was crap since we bought him from the Newcastle, i just don't have confidence in him , but your right tonight we had our destiny in our own hands and again throw that chance away, the finnishing wasn't clinical enough , but hey what do we know lought , lets not harp on about what would have been , lets look forward to the next game
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 23 2011, 22:22

LOBO wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:why can we never push that extra mile when we have a chance.

Bassong is crap, sorry but he is, he looks nervous on the ball and his performances replicate this , this is why he dont get to start much arry don't like him he's our Bramble , i know your thinking er we go again another dig at a spurs player, not at all, ive always thought he was crap since we bought him from the Newcastle, i just don't have confidence in him , but your right tonight we had our destiny in our own hands and again throw that chance away, the finnishing wasn't clinical enough , but hey what do we know lought , lets not harp on about what would have been , lets look forward to the next game

So Lobo and bear with me as i just talk rubbish, what is the solution? pay over the odds for ordinary players? kidnap players and hold them to ransom with their clubs until they give in sell them to us? or we could start Pav, tried that last night and two point blank headers and at least two other decent chances with his foot, it took a deflected shot ot score. So what do we do then, cos we are struggling at the mom in 4th, with more points then last year.

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Feb 24 2011, 20:09

SACK FERDINAND ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 13 2024, 00:16