The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
VDV EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
VDV EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
VDV EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
VDV EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
VDV EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
VDV EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
VDV EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
VDV EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
VDV EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

VDV Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

VDV

djfitzo
    International
    International

VDV Empty VDV

Post by djfitzo Fri Mar 11 2011, 02:02

What does everyone make of him going straight down the tunnel after being subbed? I know he was desperate to help us get through, but it is a team game and hopefully Harry would have spoken to him and after calming down he will realise that it was a bit petulantto do what he did.

VDV Empty Re: VDV

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11 2011, 02:10

i think he was just upset with hes own performance. you could tell he wernt fit. he was speaking to the cameras after the game
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri Mar 11 2011, 02:37

I think he was just going for a bit of treatment. Because he was one of the most excited at the end of the game. He must have hugged everybody. I wouldn't read anything in to it.

Mikey M
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Fri Mar 11 2011, 11:07

djfitzo wrote:What does everyone make of him going straight down the tunnel after being subbed? I know he was desperate to help us get through, but it is a team game and hopefully Harry would have spoken to him and after calming down he will realise that it was a bit petulantto do what he did.

No body is bigger than the club including VDV I think I am glad you have raised the issue as I was going t0 raise the a similar thread. he owes the manager an apology.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Fri Mar 11 2011, 21:22

He went for treatment the physio followed him he shook hands with Harry on the way. There was no problem except his tight calf again.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Mar 11 2011, 21:54

SuneJim wrote:He went for treatment the physio followed him he shook hands with Harry on the way. There was no problem except his tight calf again.

As we are kinda on the same theme with injuries and given Sandros performances of late, what do you think Harry will do when the Hudd is fit? maybe give Modders a rest as he looked knackered on Wednesday

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Mar 12 2011, 01:47

djfitzo wrote:
    SuneJim wrote:He went for treatment the physio followed him he shook hands with Harry on the way. There was no problem except his tight calf again.

As we are kinda on the same theme with injuries and given Sandros performances of late, what do you think Harry will do when the Hudd is fit? maybe give Modders a rest as he looked knackered on Wednesday

Personally i'd put Bale to LB & put Modric back on the left cutting in so Bale can bomb past him out wide. Leaving Sandro to anchor the midfield & Huddlestone to control the attacking options. With Lennon on the right a nearly perfect midfield for a 442 formation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 21:31