The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Ionman ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Ionman ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Ionman ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Ionman ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Ionman ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Ionman ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Ionman ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Ionman ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Ionman ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Ionman ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Ionman !

Ionman ! Empty Ionman !

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13 2011, 06:31

Hopefully you can accept an apology for what was a more than bit of a rip up.

I know we have been here before mate but what can i say ? sorry.

Hopefully the damage isnt unrepairable regarding discussions we have had along the way and hopefully will have again.

Forget the ruck room rant ion ! it was drunken crap from the ac milan night.

Most important thing is supporting and wanting the best for our club, and that at least we do have in common. Pride

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Ionman ! Empty Re: Ionman !

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 13 2011, 06:39

Repped Lew. It takes a big man to appologise.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Mar 13 2011, 07:32

hes trying to get a free hol in oz. Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 13 2011, 08:26

lol! Shear. Repped.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Mar 14 2011, 09:37

lewspurs wrote:

Hopefully the damage isnt unrepairable regarding discussions we have had along the way and hopefully will have again.

Most important thing is supporting and wanting the best for our club, and that at least we do have in common. Pride

I haven't been on here for a few days Lew. I've recently had a new house built and we've spent the last 4 days moving in. I currently have no phone, Internet or Foxtel because Telstra are, in a word, W*nk!

So basically I haven't seen a single word you've written in the Ruck Room or anywhere else. (I'll make a point of popping in there now though as you've piqued my curiosity. (I promise I'll take it with a pinch of Salt!)

I accept your apology Lew and you have my full respect for it. Nothing is unrepairable on here, particularly as I really don't take anything personally.

As I've said before, friends are supposed to be able to have these kind of tear ups and still remain friends. As far as I'm concerned, that holds true here.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14 2011, 19:13

BazSpur wrote:Repped Lew. It takes a big man to appologise.

Thank you baz.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14 2011, 19:21

ionman34 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

I haven't been on here for a few days Lew. I've recently had a new house built and we've spent the last 4 days moving in. I currently have no phone, Internet or Foxtel because Telstra are, in a word, W*nk!

So basically I haven't seen a single word you've written in the Ruck Room or anywhere else. (I'll make a point of popping in there now though as you've piqued my curiosity. (I promise I'll take it with a pinch of Salt!)

I accept your apology Lew and you have my full respect for it. Nothing is unrepairable on here, particularly as I really don't take anything personally.

As I've said before, friends are supposed to be able to have these kind of tear ups and still remain friends. As far as I'm concerned, that holds true here.

Good to see you back on ion and glad we can remain on friendly terms.

Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment , and not really meant, and i hope you accept that was the case with me.

Hope the new house goes well.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 15 2011, 07:59

lewspurs wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Good to see you back on ion and glad we can remain on friendly terms.

Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment , and not really meant, and i hope you accept that was the case with me.

Hope the new house goes well.

We can, I do and it is! lol!

I wasn't exactly the Soul of courtesy towards you either mate and, if I'm totally honest, I got a tad childish. I spent a bit of time re-examining the way I posted and realised that I was displaying all of the aspects of the type of poster that I detest, the Troll.

For that you have MY apology and my assurance that I'll display a lot more forebearance in the future.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 15 2011, 09:23

And a Rep for the ionman. There all sorted, now get a fecking room you two. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 21:32