The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
AWAY REF? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
AWAY REF? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
AWAY REF? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
AWAY REF? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
AWAY REF? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
AWAY REF? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
AWAY REF? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
AWAY REF? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
AWAY REF? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

AWAY REF? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

AWAY REF?

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

AWAY REF? Empty AWAY REF?

Post by SuneJim Sun Mar 20 2011, 02:09

Away REF Is there such a thing,,,,,,,,,,, because i think we've seen one today. Parker kicks people & it's what Parker does. Sandro out strengths someone,,, Free-Kick! How was Cole still on the pitch after his tackle on Sandro.

But on chances should have won. Can't fault the players or the manager gave there all to win that game & it just wasn't to be.

Post more when i calm down but it's not anyone at Spurs fault & i hope i don't see to many negative posts from you that actually know footy LOL.

AWAY REF? Empty Re: AWAY REF?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 02:44

Yet again Jim it was our inability to turn those chances into goals. Some of our football was excellent but when it came to finishing the build-up play, yet again we couldn't. Charlie had a poor match today but in truth that's about all, attacking line-up from'arry & good shifts put in all across the pitch. The Bubble Blowers defended superbly and for all our superiority we couldn't find a way past them. I'm very disapointed with the result today so it's up the pub for me to watch the rugby and hope England lift my spirits . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 03:09

yea thats right blame the ref. every shot defoe had was straight at the keeper. the guy had hes west ham shirt on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 18:16