The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
 vdv EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
 vdv EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
 vdv EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
 vdv EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
 vdv EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
 vdv EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
 vdv EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
 vdv EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
 vdv EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

vdv Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

vdv

vdv Empty vdv

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 04:21

has he got a clause in hes contract he must start every game if fit.

its a joke that everytime hes fit he walks back into the team.

we need to start playing 442 again like we did last season
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

vdv Empty Re: vdv

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Mar 20 2011, 05:21

AGREED!!!!!
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sun Mar 20 2011, 05:41

And he should stop being disrespectful to the manager and the Team by alwys heading for the tunnel when substituted

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 08:34

Yup lets get rid of him. How many corners has he taken and we haven't scored from them ? Fekin useless. His only goals have come from football being played and that just isn't good enough. He's got more goals than Pav & Defoe put together but he only scores when we play 4-5-1. He's not been fully fit since 1876 yet still we play him. What a waste of a million Ugandan Dollars he was. That midfield player that plays for that other team is so much better than him and why we ever sold Andy Reid is beyond me because he would have been so much beter than VDV is had he have stayed. Joe Jordan's to blame. He should have head-butted VDV rather than Gattuso, might have knocked some sense into him. How dare we play a player who isn't playing better for another team. Did you know theres a midfielder who plays out the park on a Sunday who has scored 35 goals this season ? We need him rather than VDV (blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah ad nauseum et infinitum) . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 20 2011, 08:40

Classic Vis, REPPED.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 08:46

how the hell did you get a rep for that load of tosh

i assume you been drinking vis. who said get rid of vdv

all we sayin is he keeps gettin rushed back.

he shouldnt start every game. he thinks hes the star at the club.

if hes told to play in a 442 then he should stay up front.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:08

Lought if you can't take some tounge-in-cheek stick back then I appologise, but thats the way I'm going to deal, tonight, with you slagging off Spurs and the players. Your glass half empty attitude I find negative & uninspiring, so as you correctly state I've been on the Stella, I shall answer it with humour & zaniness . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:12

Lought it seems that unless we win by loads og goals you have to find a whipping boy. For ages it was Crouchinio. Then Defoe and now VDV. We didn't lose today and we are still in the mix, so cheer up have another WKD and if you're lucky next season we will be playing against your avatar because, as you posted elsewhere, Spurs form is relegation form and we may go down yet . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:21

i said crouch is good for the team but is a crap striker. i have always said defoe is overated. i duno about u but i got the feeling he didnt want to score today.

whats wrong with having a player having to work hes way back into the team

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:25

I dunno about you Lought but to state Defoe didn't what to score today is the biggest load of Bollox ever. Sorry to say that Lought but that is a ridiculous statement and beggars belief.
    I'm gob smacked to say the least.
    Who are you saying should work their way back into the team Lought ?
    VDV, Defoe or thaat brilliant player for some one else A.N.Other . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:42

even when defoe was 2 yards with time he stil lashed at hes shot n hit it right at green. in fact all of defoes shots straight at him. you cant defend him today. he had more chances here then he did aganst blackpool.

pav looked good today when he came on. hes movment into space. he set up defoe. time for pav to get a run in the team.

for what its worth i thought harry got it wrong today and should of brough crouch on aswell seeing as they aint good at dealing wiv crosses
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:06

defoe didnt want to score ?? is that why i noticed he had a t shirt under his shirt with 100 goals written on it ready to celebrate with the supporters, maybe he was to desperate to score today and thats what went wrong

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:09

For what it is worth Lought you have made a staement that in your opinion Defoe didn't score today because he didn't want to. Did he have money on a 0-0 d'ya think ? Maybe if he had of scored today the goal bonus would have f*cked his tax return for the end of the fiscal year ? Maybe he's still a Bubble Blower at heart and so is 'arry and thats why 'arry played an attacking team just so as West Ham would defend like hell and acheive a well-earnt, deserved 0-0 ? The b*stards are all in collusion together. It's a conspiracy I tells ya, a nailed on conspiracy . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:16

well hows this for a conspiracy.

harry loves west ham. they beat us then got a draw today.
    avan grant always tends to beat us

fa cup semi final portsmouth who had so many injurys yet stil beat us even though they had there best player out and was bottom

lets be honest we all thought harry was dodgy but now hes here we have 2 ignore all that and say we always liked him.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:17

harry wearing the 100 goals tshirt. see its all about him. prob made him even more greedy today.

jermain its a team game

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:19

i meant defoe lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:23

PMSL Lought that extra WKD I suggested is doing the trick . . . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Mar 20 2011, 19:39

Loughtonlegend wrote:harry wearing the 100 goals tshirt. see its all about him. prob made him even more greedy today.

jermain its a team game

What a shame, I'd have loved to see Harry sprint onto the pitch, strip off his jacket, shirt and tie to reveal, Jermains got a hundred goals!!

Colusion, bollox, we beat West Ham home and away last season and Harry was manager then, sometimes Lought, I do wonder who you support or in your case not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 18:42