The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Negativity EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Negativity EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Negativity EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Negativity EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Negativity EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Negativity EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Negativity EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Negativity EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Negativity EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Negativity Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Negativity

Negativity Empty Negativity

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 08:17

Why ? We are in the same posistion as last season, games to play against the teams around us (aresenil, Chelski, Citeh) & 4th place up for grabs. Maybe, but I doubt it now, higher. Yet all I see is posts slagging off the same players who saw us home last season. Why ? Let's all blame Defoe, sh*t last season it was let's blame Crouchinio ! Why ? We are sitting pretty with 9 games to go. We play all 3 of the 4 teams ahead of us. Has everyone forgot the month of death that was last April ? Least we forget that we also have 2 games coming up against Real Madrid in the Quarter Finals of the C/L. Hell, with almost the same squad we had last season without that game. OK let's add Sandra into the mix. Oh yeah ! ! ! Thudd's twin brother and then some some. Guy's we are playing some of the best football I have ever seen for years at Spurs yet still, for some, it ain't enough. We are questing on 2 fronts, Domestic & European glory and people are whinging like arsenil fans. Get a grip ! Defoe is not the striker he was but we still have time to prove otherwise. Please tell me I'm wrong come season's end. Pavy is like a dodgy thermostat. Blows hot & cold. And Crouchinio is Crouchinio and does what it says on the label. But these are strikers to take us on the home straight to some more glory. Just like last season in-fact. I would like to see more goals from our best player Modric. The same for the rest of the midfield. And the defefense. Gallas winning goal at Wembley would be sweet lol. But when I'm seeing glory days down at The Lane I don't care too much how they come just so long as they keep coming . . . . . ..
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Negativity Empty Re: Negativity

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Mar 22 2011, 08:30

Its still all to play for Vis and I aint giving up until the mathmatics say it cant be done... We're coming up to the squeeky bum time of the season and last season we showed bar the final game away to Burnley , title winning form ...The same is required again COYS!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 08:34

this time last season we had winnible games and no champions league

arsenal chelsea at home.
    this season we have liverpool chelsea man c away . this season run in is harder.

and defoe and crouch got 1 goal each in the last 10 games last season so we got champions league not because of them.

bale and pav are what pushed us over the line last season.

people forget the chances defoe and crouch missed aganst man c until crouch got that late header from keeper mistake
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 22 2011, 09:00

There you go again Lought. "from a keeper mistake" leave off mate nearly all goals can be put down to mistakes.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 09:13

do i have to put the stats up last seaon last 8 games.

harry droped crouch for the home games and played defoe and pav up front.

crouch only started the game at man c.

defoe only goal was a pen. crouch only goal was man c.

if harry had got what he wished for then bale would of been on loan and pav would have gone.

theres sumthing for you to pounder Very Happy
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Mar 22 2011, 18:27

So there we have it, Vis posts up a cracking thread to encourage us all (if any of us needed encouraging in the first place) to get behind the team and see us home to grab that final European spot and then like f***ing clockwork up pops Lought with his negative head on again and just blows the thread apart. Now were only in the Champions League because of a goal keeping error at Eastlands, well i'll be f***ed, Lought you have serious issues my friend and need some help to resolve them. Look Lought i live just shy of 5 hundred miles away from the club i adore and love have been told countless times am not a proper fan/supporter and am just a glory supporter (yeah i laughed at that last 1 aswell lol) i feel the pain of a defeat more than most but 9 times out of 10 i can find a positive in every defeat/drawn game. So come on pal football is there too be enjoyed not dwelt upon, we are playing some great football on the brink of gaining Champs League football again, Real Madrid to come its happy day man, Smile!!!!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 22 2011, 22:18

bale and pav are what pushed us over the line last season.

and they are still here

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23 2011, 02:51

noo im not saying we got 4th because of error. we was all over them in that game. we got 4th because we had the whole team playing well.

crouch had not been starting games but came in and done well.

man c where poor. im sayin is the run is we did really well without our strikers scoring. this year we need them to start scoring

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 18:13