The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry again - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry again - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry again - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry again - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry again - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry again - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry again - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
djfitzo
shearspur
ionman34
7 posters

harry again

harry again - Page 2 Empty Re: harry again

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 00:24

Boltjean wrote:Harry can turn round and say he think's he can bring the Premiership title to Tottenham in his reign, but are certain player's who I believe are the backbone of this club going to hang around long enough for him to achieve this, imo I think not, and he certainly will not with these result's against the team's we should be beating in order to win the title. Anyway, will Harry himself be here long enough to achieve his goal in which case if he is not I suppose he will turn around and say, had I stayed at the club I think we would have won the title.

Len , i think all the players will stay as long as we get into the cl again, its worrying because we just cant score goals anymore, but does anyone ever say thats its testiment to how other teams fear us now, they just shut up shop and thats the sole reason why we do better agsinst the clubs that believe more in themselves, in other words they play to beat us, lower teams play for a point and hope to get lucky with a goal out of nothing.

Why doesnt anyone see what harry has done for spurs, quite a few were bleating on how well jol had done to get 5th and lasagne gate blah blah blah but harry actually got us there, and we are still going strong in the cl, and of course no one takes into account the injuries we are having to cope with this term but here we are ....still in with a shout of 4th, and still in the cl.

Seems ok to me.......... Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 00:56

well said baz. at least somone admits they didnt like harry before he came he. i rememember all the jibes he used to say about spurs. how he rekons our fans are scum for singing about judas in the portsmouth games and rekon they should be banned.

look at our league results this season. they been pretty poor. and its because harry tryin to fit in vdv
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Apr 04 2011, 10:05

Loughtonlegend wrote:so you was a big fan of harry when he was at portstmouth. i rekon most of you wernt harry fans untill he came here.

That wasn't your statement, you stated that you 'reckon' that we all hated Harry before he came to Spurs. You are wrong.

Personally, I felt he was a good manager but, other than that, was indifferent to him.

harry says the wigan game is more inportant but you can tell thats lies and hes keeping players back for tuesday.

He kept Bale back because he's not ready for 2 games just yet. Other than Bale he played the strongest team available. He played Defoe and Pav up front, a pairing you've been bleating about for ages. He played Modric, Sandro and VDV in midfield with Jenas who, in the previous games he'd played, was excellent.

we had no width aganst wigan even though we had pinear and lennon on the bench. kranker gets 4 mins.

This I agree with. Once it could be seen that we weren't penetrating, Harry should have changed things around, giving us the width to stretch their defence and get in behind them.

did u watch the game.

Yep.

our easy games and we have 3 points

I'm just as frustrated but I can see where the improvement in personnel is required and am confident it will happen under Redknapp. We don't need a new manager in order to get 2 new strikers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 19:45