The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
All this furore  ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
All this furore  ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
All this furore  ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
All this furore  ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
All this furore  ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
All this furore  ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
All this furore  ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
All this furore  ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
All this furore  ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

All this furore  ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

All this furore !

All this furore  ! Empty All this furore !

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07 2011, 18:00

So we have the usual suspects saying their bit after the champions league defeat, its expected and it was a deplorable display.

You know i was totally shocked at that result, i had expected 1 or 2 nil at the most, and would have taken that back to whl .

Going back to the (usual suspects ) opinions on matters, i am not as radical as you guys, harry has done a good job but you dont remember that too often. he has made mistakes this year, in my view he has hampered himself by whittling down his options by the loaning out of certain players.

I listened to the game on five live and they reckoned so many spurs players looked like they were carrying injuries, i am not using that to excuse harry but why are players like bentley, keane, walker and townsend out on loan when we are down to the bare bones of a fit squad.

We all know harry should have got a striker in, but if he wont play pav then why keep him, why wasnt pav sent out on loan instead of keane?

Then of course we know kyle walker is furthering his football education but right wing and right back slots are covered by one player now in that respective position, corluka right back and lennon right wing, if they get injured we are fcked because david bemtley is paying the price for that bucket of iced water over harrys head last year.........lol

Bale has no cover because andros townsend is also loaned out so thats what i mean by harry hampering harry, pienaar is crocked.......the hoodoo goes on.

I am not crabbing harry, i will always voice an opinion when i think others have it wrong about him but as much as i appreciate players being loaned out to give them experience or to lessen the wage bill i dont understand it when it diminishes the managers options...fcking crazy and if levy is responsible for it to get costs down then he needs stringing up by the plums and left to hang overnight over a pit of venomous snakes.

All this furore  ! Empty Re: All this furore !

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07 2011, 21:17

in harry defence he is playin pav now. its crouch that has not started a prem league game for 2months now.

your right about loan players. wheres bentley. he was good enough for our run in last season. we could of done with him the other night.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Apr 07 2011, 23:37

Loughtonlegend wrote:in harry defence he is playin pav now. its crouch that has not started a prem league game for 2months now.

your right about loan players. wheres bentley. he was good enough for our run in last season. we could of done with him the other night.

I doubt it Lought, as soon as Crouch got himself sent off, we was up against it, even after Adebayor scored, i felt we could have got something, right up to Crouch being sent off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03 2024, 23:40