The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Over All EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Over All EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Over All EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Over All EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Over All EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Over All EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Over All EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Over All EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Over All EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Over All Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Over All

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Over All Empty Over All

Post by cstmrsking Thu Apr 14 2011, 07:43

Now that the competition has for us come to an end. I just want to say that Over all,I'm well chuffed with how far we have come. We have been the talk of the tournament.

[center]COYS

Over All Empty Re: Over All

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 07:46

i feel sorry for the 10 players out there tonight. let down by crouch and gomez.

great support though from the fans

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 07:51

Football is a team game Lought so I'm sure the "10" you mention won't view it that way. Did you see how Bale consouled Gomes at the end ? Team spirit mate. All for one & one for all . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Apr 14 2011, 08:19

CORRECT VIS!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 08:24

tell that to vdv. we carrying him for ages. its a team game and he shouldnt of been on the pitch

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 08:30

Lought you are always looking for a scapegoat via a knee-jerk reaction. As I said about Crouch & Gomes I'm sure the rest of the team, & indeed the whole squad, don't feel that way about VDV and tonight none of us should feel that way. Enjoy the facts of what we have acheived in the C/L season and savour the sweet, sweet memories that it has bought to us & the enjoyment Spurs have given to the wider football watching public . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Apr 14 2011, 09:43

we were shight against real in both legs , im deeply concerned about the remaining prem fixtures, we have nothing going forward, CL was a good adventure for us and we did well overall we just came up against a better team with better players and a brilliant manager in jose, dont want to slag arry off so i wont but just for the record i wasn't happy with his team selection , the thudd was terrible tonight and so was VDV , our team is a shadow of its former self, 4th imo will be a monumental achievement , cos from where im sitting we look no better than blackpool at the moment

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14 2011, 10:20

omg you done it again lobo. have a rep. i love hudd. hes 1 of my favorites but starting him so soon after a big lay out then again tonight was wrong. he look so off the pace.

vdv shouldnt of started. 44 2 lennon and bale wiv pav defoe up front.

harry should of taken vdv off at half time. he was a passenger
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Thu Apr 14 2011, 18:16

LOBO, Who gave you a Green stick for that post!? Let me Guess. lol
    "dont want to slag arry off so i wont but" Praise indeed lol.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Apr 14 2011, 19:54

Loughtonlegend wrote:omg you done it again lobo. have a rep. i love hudd. hes 1 of my favorites but starting him so soon after a big lay out then again tonight was wrong. he look so off the pace.

You two need to get a room, but your probably the same person.

You two are what gives the rest of the proper Spurs fans a bad name, constantly moaning, never happy, I dread any post you two make
    and no your not just being honest, your just moaners.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Apr 14 2011, 21:36

djfitzo wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:omg you done it again lobo. have a rep. i love hudd. hes 1 of my favorites but starting him so soon after a big lay out then again tonight was wrong. he look so off the pace.

You two need to get a room, but your probably the same person.

You two are what gives the rest of the proper Spurs fans a bad name, constantly moaning, never happy, I dread any post you two make
    and no your not just being honest, your just moaners.

And its fans like you that who never raise concerns that worries me, if everyone was like you and never expressed there feelings about the club then we would never have had so many people come out against the stratford move , does that make them bad fans as well because they were fighting the clubs proposals .. you need to grasp reality and realize fans dont all share the same opinion like you think they do .

No
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Apr 14 2011, 23:07

Not at all Lobo, I voice my concerns when I think they need to be voiced, not after EVERY single little set back.

Opinion is one thing, constant carping serves no purpose other then making everyone depressed and the ones that do it at the match actually affect the players, so much so that Charlie had a run in with one of the supporters "that had a concern" over the way he was playing.

I come on here to discuss the club I love and like you after a number of years in the wilderness have witnessed a vast improvement, yes there are some concerns, but im sure the management and board did all they could realistically to deal with those concerns.

Now take Lought, going on and on about a player that is no longer at the club, post after post after post, hoping that he would "rape" Hutton and destroy us, call that a good fan?

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:56

There ain't half some bollox talked on here. I mean it could be worse. We could be bottom of the Prem with 8 points. I rest my case.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 04:48

what a crap example. theres been so many teams worse off at xmas and still got out of trouble. look at west brom now.

we been crap this season and now we are hoping man c slip up.

our form in the league been poor. think how bad everton and liverpool where and yet they are just behind us.

we got outplayed in the 2n hald aganst ac milan then they where all over as at our place and now a poor real madrid side beat us.

then even won last night witouth breakin sweat
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 15 2011, 05:28

The difference is though, those other teams didn't make the CL the following season did they? I repeat. There ain't half some Bollox talked on here.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:07

Loughtonlegend wrote:what a crap example. theres been so many teams worse off at xmas and still got out of trouble. look at west brom now.

we been crap this season and now we are hoping man c slip up.

our form in the league been poor. think how bad everton and liverpool where and yet they are just behind us.

we got outplayed in the 2n hald aganst ac milan then they where all over as at our place and now a poor real madrid side beat us.

then even won last night witouth breakin sweat

Lought do you really believe that Real Madrid are a poor side ? If so then what Baz is saying about bollox is proven . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:28

no not poor just not in barcelona league.

and baz the money we spent on players we should be gettin 4th more often

oh plus we scored 1 goal in our 4 nockout games. inter get thrashed by a team that hardly spent any money.

they done betterthen us and have man u now.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:45

Who is in Barca's league Lought ? Oh dear, back-tracking again my friend. And we have acheived 4th once since 'arry has taken over and could well do it again a 2nd time this season. Once out of 2 attempts so far and the first attempt was kinda hampered by being bottom of the division with just 8 points ! ! ! Why mention money spent when in other posts you slate 'arrys purchases ? Inconsistencey as usual Lought. Check up on Schalke 04 Lought and have a little read about the team that beat Inter. They are now one of the 4 best teams in Europe as we are one of the best 8. But still that isn't good enough for you. Time to change the record mate because the continual beat of bitching is looking very hollow . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:55

Schalke nobody meantion them at the start. they done amazin. better then us. and most of harrys buys have been crap.

jose now this guy is a living legend. 500 league games and won 350. he looked at home last nite at white hart lane. hes guna be spurs manager 1 day. did you kno sumone once asked him if he will be spurs manager 1 day and he reply saying it will make hes dad happy

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 06:57

man c have been poor this season in the league. so have we. go look through our league results. we cant beat west ham blackburn wolves ect.

if we dont get 4th then theres nobody else to blame apart from harry.
    he put piority over the champions league.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15 2011, 07:13

Yawn
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Apr 15 2011, 17:23

Lought! Nobody mentioned Schalke at the start of the Champions league, They were 100/1 to win it, Who out side of England mentioned Tottenham Hotspur? We were 20/1 just to get through the league stage and 250/1 to win it out right. So Schalke were thought to be a better bet than us accoring to the bookies who seldom get it wrong, so come on guys take ya hats of to Spurs who have done excellent in the Champs League this year ok our league form has suffered a tad but were still in there with a loud shout of 4th place (IMO we'll get it). Dont be dwelling on "If's, Buts and What could have been" look to the future, The futures bright, the futures Spurs! Oh and dont be bleating on everyday saying we need new strikers, jezuz even my missus knows we need a new front line but on the other hand she did say the other night that "Our No. 3 was better than THAT Ronaldo". By "Our No.3" i think she ment Bale, this from a woman whos never wrong, so she always tells me anyway,lol
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Apr 15 2011, 19:43

The problem was Crouch getting sent of set us back we were never ever going to score 4 against a much better team & manager with a team that has struggled to get points against bottom 4 teams plus struggling to score goals, we don't have any goals in us , this is the bare reality so little wonder we got owned by Real , on positive note we are still in with a shout for 4th so still a lot to play for..
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Apr 15 2011, 19:47

djfitzo wrote:Not at all Lobo, I voice my concerns when I think they need to be voiced, not after EVERY single little set back.

Opinion is one thing, constant carping serves no purpose other then making everyone depressed and the ones that do it at the match actually affect the players, so much so that Charlie had a run in with one of the supporters "that had a concern" over the way he was playing.

I come on here to discuss the club I love and like you after a number of years in the wilderness have witnessed a vast improvement, yes there are some concerns, but im sure the management and board did all they could realistically to deal with those concerns.

Now take Lought, going on and on about a player that is no longer at the club, post after post after post, hoping that he would "rape" Hutton and destroy us, call that a good fan?

What no clever comment Lobo? Everybody on here gets fed up with Loughts continual bleating and running down of a club he is supposed to support, like ive said before, his kind of support we can do without and you backing him up doesnt help either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:19