The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
hudd EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
hudd EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
hudd EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
hudd EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
hudd EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
hudd EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
hudd EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
hudd EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
hudd EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

hudd Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

hudd

hudd Empty hudd

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30 2011, 02:03

hes out of the chelsea game. yes harry done it again.

since hudd been back sandro been dropped and hud started every game including playin the who 90 mins v stoke in hes 1st game then having to play 90 mins aganst real 3 days later.

as harry not learnt to ease players back. he rushed bale and lennon back to soon
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

hudd Empty Re: hudd

Post by LOBO Sat Apr 30 2011, 04:45

I don't want to slag arry off , i think hes done a good job overall , but his transfer targets suggest to me he still thinks he's managing a league 1 team , Sandro getting dropped is just laughable , i just dont get it , and like you say is hudds match fit, dont think he is .
    I can't help but think of Delboy when i look at arry, all smiles for the camera lapping up all the attention taking all the plaudits for his success at spurs, but when things go wrong boy the shight does hit the fan, and arry never takes the blame, i don't like that about him, i feel he should hold his hands up and say once in a while OK i made a mistake, but he never does .. , this season was the chance move up a gear, nope...he wanted neville , what does that tell you about a man, it tells me we should worry cos arry cant be told, he is GOD and no one tells arry !!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30 2011, 05:31

yep hes targets worry me aswell. is it true he turned down raul .

sandro and vdv wernt harrys buys. think of the players harrys brought in. theres not many gems there.

buying back keane was a mistake. defoe not been to good. crouch cant even get in harrys team now. all 3 players we will make a loss on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:20