The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Gomez - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Gomez - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Gomez - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Gomez - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
BazSpur
ArnieArdiles
LOBO
7 posters

Gomez

Gomez - Page 2 Empty Re: Gomez

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 07:50

I think that a lot of you pro gomes posters should see the real situation in the case for outing gomes.

Football is a tactical game, gomes has a weakness that will be pinpointed by opposing players, and that is fire a speculative shot hard at the bloke from distance and see what happens, well we have seen what happens many times now, its his weakness and it will be exploited.

Has good aspects to his goal keeping skills but do they outweigh his faults.......its over to you ?

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 07:58

no they dont. you build from the back. how many times do you see liverpool man u chelsea keeper making loads of mistakes.

we need a solid keeper.
    how about time howard. hes always yelling at the defence. and make galas capitian not modric

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 08:06

I said it ages ago lought, i titled the thread captain gallant, he should be captain, he has been fantastic for spurs this season.

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 08:39

lewspurs wrote:
    I think that a lot of you pro gomes posters should see the real situation in the case for outing gomes.

Football is a tactical game, gomes has a weakness that will be pinpointed by opposing players, and that is fire a speculative shot hard at the bloke from distance and see what happens, well we have seen what happens many times now, its his weakness and it will be exploited.

Has good aspects to his goal keeping skills but do they outweigh his faults.......its over to you ?

And what you rightly say Lew was done by Drogba. 2 free kicks. 30+yards & 40+ yards and 1 Gomes get finger tips to and managed to deflect on the bar. The other he patted he down to an on-rushing Chelsea player who fortunately didn't mange to make the most of it. I have supported Gomes in the past but cannot any more. It's beyond a joke, it's a liability that is costing the team. His decision making on crosses is bizzare to say the least and how can defenders have faith in the 'keeper when they don't know what he is going to do next ? Tim Howerd ? Hmmmmm ? I think the reason he seems to be always shouting maybe to do with his Tourettes Syndrom . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content