The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Will arry resign ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Will arry resign ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Will arry resign ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Will arry resign ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Will arry resign ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Will arry resign ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Will arry resign ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Will arry resign ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Will arry resign ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Will arry resign ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Will arry resign ?

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Will arry resign ? Empty Will arry resign ?

Post by LOBO Sun May 01 2011, 06:43

He said at the beginning of the season that the Chairmen had faith in him to qualify again for the CL , but its looking more and more likely we won't , so it makes me wonder if arry will walk to save face , or will levy relief him of his duties, im sure arry will think about the financial implications if he were to walk, so will he lose faith and hang it out for the sack, im pretty certain we will see a new manager at the lane next season.

Will arry resign ? Empty Re: Will arry resign ?

Post by Guest Sun May 01 2011, 07:36

its funny the things harry said back in jan. we can win the league.
    2 weeks later we can finnish 4th
    1 week after. we have no right to finnish 4th with the money man c spent.
    now hes sayin livperpool or a threat. a team that was 5 from bottom when king kenny took over.

levy will look for a new man. he wil look at harrys buys. look at the results. i trust in levy.

Post by Guest Sun May 01 2011, 09:27

'arry has done his best and without doubt has acheived great things for OUR club. Saying that I think this squad needs a huge shake up. Time to cut the dead wood. King, Woodgate, Keane, Bentley etc. Maybe time to capatalise on one or two as well. Bale springs to mind. Do a Liverpool and sell the talisman to bring in fresh faces. At this moment in time I'm not convinced 'arry is the manager to do this. I don't want to see replacements that are no better or different to what we have at present. I want to see fresh impetuous and a manager to gell the relatively young squad we have into contenders . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun May 01 2011, 09:41

i have to say i felt sorry for harry today. he been let down by hes players of late. yea hes made mistakes but the team we put out in the league should be good enought to get more wins

its weird how hes gone off defoe and crouch and krankar.

i think bale playing so well last season has made harry forget that also when asked upton kranker done a good job and scored goals last season that in sum games he should of started

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:55