The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bale out for season. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bale out for season. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bale out for season. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bale out for season. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bale out for season. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bale out for season. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bale out for season. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bale out for season. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bale out for season. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bale out for season. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Bale out for season.

Bale out for season. Empty Bale out for season.

Post by Guest Sun May 08 2011, 08:44

Sounds like he has done ankle ligaments thanks to that untalented w*nker charlie adams.

i aint going to moan about the match, just the fcking ref who had a sh*t game and missed a sending off for the challenge on bale.

Saw the game on espn and even the linesman that side was far too ahead of the incident , isnt the linesman meant to keep pace with where the ball is ?

Fcking useless these refs, missed the push on dawson that caused the handball, books gallas for a tame challenge, tossers the lot of them.

Bale should sue adams, it was intentional one hundred percent.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Bale out for season. Empty Re: Bale out for season.

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun May 08 2011, 10:36

lewspurs wrote:

Sounds like he has done ankle ligaments thanks to that untalented w*nker charlie adams.

i aint going to moan about the match, just the fcking ref who had a sh*t game and missed a sending off for the challenge on bale.

Saw the game on espn and even the linesman that side was far too ahead of the incident , isnt the linesman meant to keep pace with where the ball is ?

Fcking useless these refs, missed the push on dawson that caused the handball, books gallas for a tame challenge, tossers the lot of them.

Bale should sue adams, it was intentional one hundred percent.

I hate those challenges where the tackler is half turning his back and blindly thrusts out a boot , usualy studs too ...

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun May 08 2011, 10:54

Dirty cnut.

Post by Guest Sun May 08 2011, 18:58

carefull hes a yid player next season lads you will be singing his praises next season. lol at lew for thinking dawson was pushed.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun May 08 2011, 20:49

I thought he was off to Liverpool Burgs.

Post by Guest Sun May 08 2011, 21:35

not sure tbh baz, but i know yids had a go at him last minute, heres one for yas baz, big rumour we will be having a stab at tarrabt in the summer.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun May 08 2011, 21:58

charlie adams is not the type of player we need at spurs , for a start he has no talent, he just happens to stand out in the blackpool team because they have no talent what so ever , even i would stand out in the blackpool team, so forget charlie one hit wonder Adams he's not worth trupence imo and if we bought him it wouldnt supprise me one bit, now talking of transfer target be very affraid, i get the impression the players dont like harry much , and looking at his transfer targets im starting to think arry can't think outside the box if you know what i mean, in his mind hes still at pompey .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 09 2011, 00:59

burger is back again wrote:carefull hes a yid player next season lads you will be singing his praises next season. lol at lew for thinking dawson was pushed.

whistle Oi Burgs, I might be wrong but aint you trespassing ?

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 03:39

burger is back again wrote:carefull hes a yid player next season lads you will be singing his praises next season. lol at lew for thinking dawson was pushed.

Wouldnt want the scottish sh*t at spurs, what a fcking w*nker, mackay was hard but fair, adams just wanted to take our best player out the game.

Daws was pushed, the ref had brains that fly,s lay eggs on.

Worse ref i have seen all season....absolute blind cnut...gives new meaning to the specsavers advert.

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 04:24

LOL here we go again. Let's blame the officials because we weren't good enough to beat Blackpool. 1st penelty I struggle to see the "push" on Daws. Gomes saves it. Then Gomes, yet again, acts like the clown he is and gives away a second within a minute and Blackpool score. Good job they did otherwise Spurs would not have woken up !!! Yes the challenge on Bale was bad. But let's be honest it certainly wasn't taking out our best player because Bale had done nothing of note up until till then. Another sub-standard performence and to try and pin the blame on officials when it lays squarely on the shoulders of Spurs players & management is clutching at straws . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 09 2011, 05:15

Yeah, but lets put it this way Vis. The ref didn't help. Certainly second half I thought he had a mare.

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 05:28

He was far from ideal Baz, but too often of late Spurs fans have hid behind officials decisions rather then look at the faults with-in the team & management . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 06:25

VisionarySound wrote:LOL here we go again. Let's blame the officials because we weren't good enough to beat Blackpool. 1st penelty I struggle to see the "push" on Daws. Gomes saves it. Then Gomes, yet again, acts like the clown he is and gives away a second within a minute and Blackpool score. Good job they did otherwise Spurs would not have woken up !!! Yes the challenge on Bale was bad. But let's be honest it certainly wasn't taking out our best player because Bale had done nothing of note up until till then. Another sub-standard performence and to try and pin the blame on officials when it lays squarely on the shoulders of Spurs players & management is clutching at straws . . . . .

Absolutely ridiculous vis, i saw the game, did you ? it was appalling refereeing, it was substandard and even keegan and dublin on espn were saying the tackle on bale was a sending off offence, he took the man not the ball, but more importantly what you are missing to put bale down is the fact that he is only just coming back to match fitness, he was beginning to get the better of his markers and then they decided he should be taken out the game, it was clinical vis.......they should have been down to ten men.

To keep sniping harry when the truth is that we cant compete in the transfer market is madness, and it will go on in the summer with man city and liverpool taking any decent players on offer.

Harry is the man to unearth an unknown talent somewhere and that is what we have to rely on, a kanoute is out there somewhere ?

You know what ? i am fed up with the constant snipes at harry, and the point is that because he has raised expectations to a new level it now equates to going backwards .

Maybe this should be looked at as a season of consolidation, instead of a season when we should have once again hit fourth place, remembering that we dont have the spending power of man city, but according to you blokes we should still finish ahead of them.you jest surely......... jocolor
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 09 2011, 07:09

lewspurs wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:LOL here we go again. Let's blame the officials because we weren't good enough to beat Blackpool. 1st penelty I struggle to see the "push" on Daws. Gomes saves it. Then Gomes, yet again, acts like the clown he is and gives away a second within a minute and Blackpool score. Good job they did otherwise Spurs would not have woken up !!! Yes the challenge on Bale was bad. But let's be honest it certainly wasn't taking out our best player because Bale had done nothing of note up until till then. Another sub-standard performence and to try and pin the blame on officials when it lays squarely on the shoulders of Spurs players & management is clutching at straws . . . . .

Absolutely ridiculous vis, i saw the game, did you ? it was appalling refereeing, it was substandard and even keegan and dublin on espn were saying the tackle on bale was a sending off offence, he took the man not the ball, but more importantly what you are missing to put bale down is the fact that he is only just coming back to match fitness, he was beginning to get the better of his markers and then they decided he should be taken out the game, it was clinical vis.......they should have been down to ten men.

To keep sniping harry when the truth is that we cant compete in the transfer market is madness, and it will go on in the summer with man city and liverpool taking any decent players on offer.

Harry is the man to unearth an unknown talent somewhere and that is what we have to rely on, a kanoute is out there somewhere ?

You know what ? i am fed up with the constant snipes at harry, and the point is that because he has raised expectations to a new level it now equates to going backwards .

Maybe this should be looked at as a season of consolidation, instead of a season when we should have once again hit fourth place, remembering that we dont have the spending power of man city, but according to you blokes we should still finish ahead of them.you jest surely......... jocolor

I saw the game and the ref was no worse than the usual PL refs ..Sure, if it were La Liga, Adams wouldve been seeing the red card but its not , it's the premeirship and Blackpool are fighting for their top tier lives ...

The Chelsea game aside, I think Vis is right there has been plenty of Spurs fans moaning about the refs decisions but I see it as merely masking our own short comings, i.e. our fck ups

Also if I may add , Lew ...if you believe Bale was cynicaly taken out of the game would you not like your manager to come out and say so in his after match comments?

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 07:35

lewspurs wrote:

Yes I did see the game Lew. I have already stated that the Bale challenge was viscious, in more than one thread. That aside what did the officials get wrong ? The alleged Dawson push ? What push ? A 50/50 challenge. Lets not forget that if you feel we were hard done by on that then justice was done by Gomes saving it. Then the clown f*cked up less then a minute later. Ref had no choice but to punish the clown for chasing a ball where he had no need to. That wasn't bad refereeing that was simple refereeing. OK if Adam hadn't of been on the pitch he wouldn't have scored the penelty but the Ref was on top of that situation and gave what he felt, me may not, was the right decision with it. That aside was wrong with the officials ? Please give me numerous reasons as to why the officials saw to it that Spurs did not beat Blackpool ? Can you ? To me we didn't beat Blackpool because we just weren't good enough to beat Blackpool.

Sniping at 'arry ? Now I was going to wait until seasons end before I questioned Redknapp and his handling of this season but 1 win in 12 has frankly made me have enough. A season of consilidation you say ? Therefore we should have consilidated 4th place again surely ? No we don't have the spending power of Citeh but let's be honest they aren't that good even with the shekels at their disposal. We have all said on here we feel that we have the better squad yet it hasn't been used to consilidate that 4th spot we earnt last season.

High expectations indeed. Some on here predicted us winning the league, I think I went for 5th/6th and a cup. My expectations of my club are about wherer I thought they would be but unfortunately with regards to the manager they have dropped. Can't help that. He's the man who chooses tactics, picks the team, makes substitutions & alters tactics & formations thro' the game and 1 win in 12 tells me he ain't doing his job properly.

Yes 5th/6th, God forbid even 7th this season is going backwards after last season. Not 'arrys fault that our strikers couldn't hit a barn door with a sh*tty stick but 'arry has made decisions thro' the season that only he is responsable for.

We were unlucky we played Chelsea when we did at the Bridge. They had to grind out a result against us that day. We have bettered arsenil in the league games this season. We should have scored a hat-full against a defencive Citeh on the opening day. We capitulated as always against Utd. Then we have the Wigan's, Wolves, Wet Spam etc. this is, to me, obviously where 'arry got it wrong. I wouldn't call that sniping I would call it fair observation. I wouldn't call a lower league placing & less goals scored consilidation. I would call it not as good as last season & I still call blaming the officials for the managements & teams short-comings clutching at straws . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 09 2011, 07:44

The Gomes penalty was more than soft IMO something that is being echoed on facebook. Even some goons are saying it was a soft Pen..
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon May 09 2011, 08:25

that ref was bad, but in fairness to the ref bales challenge looked for all parts a nothing challenge , even video guys had to replay it several times to see what had happened to bales leg, so you cant expect the refs to get it right

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 17:08

LOBO wrote:that ref was bad, but in fairness to the ref bales challenge looked for all parts a nothing challenge , even video guys had to replay it several times to see what had happened to bales leg, so you cant expect the refs to get it right

It was done on the blind side of the ref lob, it should have been visible to the linesman but he was busy scooting upfield to where blackpool had hoofed the ball after the incident.

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 17:22

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

I saw the game and the ref was no worse than the usual PL refs ..Sure, if it were La Liga, Adams wouldve been seeing the red card but its not , it's the premeirship and Blackpool are fighting for their top tier lives ...

The Chelsea game aside, I think Vis is right there has been plenty of Spurs fans moaning about the refs decisions but I see it as merely masking our own short comings, i.e. our fck ups

Also if I may add , Lew ...if you believe Bale was cynicaly taken out of the game would you not like your manager to come out and say so in his after match comments?

So bale is carried off on a stretcher and adams doesnt even get a telling off ! and you blokes say the ref was the usual pl ref,? lol!

Having missed the incident surely the w*nker should have confided with his linesman to see if they saw what happened, i didnt see him do that, with bale having splints applied to his leg he just got the game back underway..........he missed the incident because he was a sh*t ref.

Another point you blokes have missed is that on espn the commentators were remarking how blackpool were tiring and that bale was now getting into the game more and getting the crosses over.....yeah then comes the turning point with adams clinical (take the player out) challenge.

But all you blokes can do is blame harry because its easier that way, or blaming the england job distraction etc etc........when the facts are there on the field of play, we didnt play well but we lost bale at an important stage of the game, i reckon without the injury we would have gone on to win 3-1.

Arnie ! yes harry should have come out and said it was a cynical foul and that the player should have been red carded,but for what reason he didnt, he looked dejected during the match, he didnt look happy at all, maybe something is going on ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 09 2011, 17:52

The ref really was crap. I can't believe you blokes are not seeing that. OK you can't pin it all on the ref as we didn't play well either but ffs the refs can't keep getting away with P*ss poor reffereeing. TBH I couldn't give a toss whether we played poorly or Harry's selection was poor or his tactics were poor. At the end of the day the ref has a job to do and he just didn't do it properly.

Post by Guest Tue May 10 2011, 00:32

ArnieArdiles wrote:

ooo arnie your such a stickler for the rules.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed May 11 2011, 04:14

burger is back again wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

ooo arnie your such a stickler for the rules.

Yep I'm waving the imaginary red card ....

You're on a wind-up on a thread about one of our best players being knobbled and I got the hump about that and you're a Goon too lol, so what do you expect?

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 05:26

There we go Burgs. I don't think any Spurs fan dislikes your input, even in this section at times, although it was requested that arsenil fans refrain from posting her. Not an issue with me but if Spurs fans take issue with it I will respectfully ask you to start shadow threads in the arsenil section. Not having a go at you Burgs so please don't take umbrage. Thanx . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:20