The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
he should go EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
he should go EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
he should go EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
he should go EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
he should go EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
he should go EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
he should go EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
he should go EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
he should go EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

he should go Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

he should go

he should go Empty he should go

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 03:08

i just found out kenny didnt take over liverpool until the 1st week of the transfer window and still they sign players

i think harry should go. he cant motivate the players. he only plays other players when hes best players get injurid. how good did rose look yet if ekotto was back tonight he would prob send rose out on loan again.

harry dont care about us thats why he never cares when our players get hurt.

who else was fuming after that adams tackle on bale and all harry says is its 1 of them things. imagaine ferger or wenger reaction.

refs dont mind makin big calls aganst us because they know thy wont have to face a wraith after.

he seems to have lost the dressing room aswell.

hes managed to P*ss of nearly the whole sqaud.

1st pav and gio robbie now bentley defoe crouch kranker bassong.

what happend to the harry who puts hes arm around players. i hear gio doing really well now.

the truth is harry wont sayin anything bad about the fa becuase hes waitin for england job........ hes a dead man walking. 1 win in 12 games.

only plan b is wimbledon football.

he should go Empty Re: he should go

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 04:07

I still wonder if 'arrys recent grumpy demeanour is to do with his impending appointment with Her Majestys legal system . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 04:28

i just wish he come out and say he loves the club. most of the time hes slaggin the fans off.

hes forver prasing other teams and players yet hardly ever says nice things about our sqaud.
    . now hes just said we wont get in the top 4 again.

man for man we have a better players them man c the goons and chelsea.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed May 11 2011, 04:38

something ain't been right since just before Xmas , we have been in such poor form, and i tried to list all the players in my head who have at some point fallen foul to Arry's mind f**ks , ok so lets list all the player that arry has at some point screwed or have been dropped , Gio , Bently , O'hara , Bassong , Krancjar , Hutton , lennon , keane , crouch , the list is endless, he don't know who to pick from one game to the next, but he knows who to drop , and why oh why depleat the squad so drastically

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 04:47

yep our squad is so good yet we dont use it. hes forever rushing players back then they break down again.

he said today that we wont be gettin in top4 anytime soon as the top 4 will spend more money.

maybe we should do a sqaud compare and see if we really do have a better sqaud.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed May 11 2011, 05:05

Yeah all the talk today in papers really p*ssed me off, Harry talking about City are going to do this, that and god knows what in the transfer window. HARRY WE DONT GIVE 2 f*cks ABOUT SHITY, motivate ur damn player for tonights game FFS, 4th spot is still there with a win tonight and sets us up nicely for Pool on Sunday

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 10:38

Jol and Ramos, fired for 1 win in 10.

Harry, 1 win in 13 with arguably easier games in that bunch.

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 10:39

I sometimes wonder what Jol may have done if he didn't have Stalteri, Gardner, Jenas & Zokora as first teamers every week.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Wed May 11 2011, 20:43

Harrys p*ssed off because Levy wouldnt sign the players he wanted, hence no striker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:01