The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
It wasnt said like that at all........... EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

It wasnt said like that at all........... Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

It wasnt said like that at all...........

It wasnt said like that at all........... Empty It wasnt said like that at all...........

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 00:51

Sheeeeeeeesh !!!!!!

I heard the radio comments from harry and there was no emphasis put on " spurs fans are idiots " at all, someone is making a meal of the fcking comment and deserves being strung up by the plums, whoever quoted this is a twisted a*rsehole, and just a mischief maker trying to unsettle management at spurs....probably a pro gooner.

What he actually said was words to the effect that only an idiot would think we have a right to be in the cl season after season , and why would we expect to be in it as other teams are stronger and have much more money to spend than we have, and expectations are high due to being in it only once in the comps history.

I have lots of issues against harry as many of you know, wanting the youngsters played and not loaned out, i wanted harry to tell the fcking deaf prats out on the pitch to get the ball out to lennon when bale is so obviously heavily marked, lots of other things but this is just playground stuff, designed to make us all hate the bloke.

Memories are short...........too short ! this time last year he was every spurs fans hero. Shocked

It wasnt said like that at all........... Empty Re: It wasnt said like that at all...........

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 01:56

stop sticking up for him. hes forever slaggin off spurs fans.

this season hes been rubbish 1 win in 14 . to busy doing hes own work and trying to get stratford and beckham in januray.

our worst run in the prem with our sqaud is shocking.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

It wasnt said like that at all........... Empty Re: It wasnt said like that at all...........

Post by LOBO Sun May 15 2011, 02:12

Lew arry gives loads of interviews each day, this must be true cos its all over the net , im sure this is a quote about people phoning in to radio shows, i don't think he was on a radio show when he said these comments.

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 03:55

It would be juicily ironic if it was a radio interview the quote was allegedly made in and he's slagging of the people who listen to radio & paticipate in the medium . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 05:36

Why are you blokes so quick to pounce on every little juicy morsel about harry that might bring his demise as tottenham boss.

Its because you want him out anyway, the same way jol went and those before him.

Now heres a little bone to chew on, with gross, ardiles, ramos, francis and hoddle the team was in danger of being sucked into a relegation battle,, now you aint got those excuses, its because harry hasnt got the side into the champions league and that is why he said about expectation being high, the bloke has created his own problems because it was expected that we would get fourth again.

Well ! who do you want next, lets rip the team up and get in who ? because as sure as eggs are egss the special one aint coming. lol!

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 05:41

LOBO wrote:Lew arry gives loads of interviews each day, this must be true cos its all over the net , im sure this is a quote about people phoning in to radio shows, i don't think he was on a radio show when he said these comments.

He said the same thing on radio five lobs, i heard the comments, and he is right, only an idiot would believe we could get into the champions league every year when you have the usual perennials and man city spending millions each season.

Sounds like common sense to me, nowhere did i hear him say spurs fans are idiots.

It must be true because its all over the net ? hmmmmmmmmmm, lol! along with all the other inane stuff we read on there.

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 05:57

we have money but harry and levy dont seem to want to spend.

harry wants to waste money on more oaps.

and now its its scout fault for not getting our target lol

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 06:17

I don't think everyone wants him out Lew but we are within our right to question him about this poor run at present, the January transfer window, his commitment to the club and widely reported remarks that he is alleged to have made. 'arry is always ready to give a "sound bite". He who lives by the sword etc. It still isn't proven that he did make the remarks or where they were made or if his words have been twisted. But as I said he is always giving lil tid-bits to the meeja so I'm sure these alleged remarks will be proven or not catergorically . . . .
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sun May 15 2011, 11:01

lewspurs wrote:
    LOBO wrote:Lew arry gives loads of interviews each day, this must be true cos its all over the net , im sure this is a quote about people phoning in to radio shows, i don't think he was on a radio show when he said these comments.

He said the same thing on radio five lobs, i heard the comments, and he is right, only an idiot would believe we could get into the champions league every year when you have the usual perennials and man city spending millions each season.

Sounds like common sense to me, nowhere did i hear him say spurs fans are idiots.

It must be true because its all over the net ? hmmmmmmmmmm, lol! along with all the other inane stuff we read on there.

Lew we are not stupid Rednap saying that “only an idiot would believe we could get into champions league “ is the same thing as saying fans are idiots.
    REDNAP HAS DONE WELL FOR US ALTHOUGH FROM A VERY LOW BASE BUT FOR EVERY BODY’S SAKE HE SHOULD EXPLAIN HIMSELF, I M SURE LEVY WILL WANT TO KNOW AS WELL

Post by Guest Mon May 16 2011, 05:17

philip wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Lew we are not stupid Rednap saying that “only an idiot would believe we could get into champions league “ is the same thing as saying fans are idiots.
    REDNAP HAS DONE WELL FOR US ALTHOUGH FROM A VERY LOW BASE BUT FOR EVERY BODY’S SAKE HE SHOULD EXPLAIN HIMSELF, I M SURE LEVY WILL WANT TO KNOW AS WELL

Phil, totally respect what posting you do, not much but usually quality, so do you think we spurs fans should expect cl football season after season given the circumstances ? the spending man city do and who out of the top three will drop out to accommodate us.

Harry was spot on to say what he said , we did it last year and might do it again next year, we aint man utd or chelsea, we do the best we can with what resources we have and harry has given us something we have never had before and got through to the last eight.......now we should do the same every season....only an idiot might believe that, we might hope to, but then reality kicks in you in the head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:19