The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
super pav EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
super pav EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
super pav EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
super pav EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
super pav EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
super pav EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
super pav EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
super pav EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
super pav EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

super pav Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

super pav

super pav Empty super pav

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 11:37

ROMAN PAVLYUCHENKO last night begged boss Harry Redknapp to let him stay at Tottenham.

The Russian striker, 29, has spent most of his three seasons at White Hart Lane threatening to leave but now insists he wants to stay.

Pavlyuchenko's agent Oleg Artemov is due in London for talks with chairman Daniel Levy. Artemov said: "Roman wants to stay at Tottenham.

''In a couple of weeks I plan to meet the management of the club. We will discuss his future. Roman has a Spurs contract and we want to prolong it."

Newcastle and Sunderland are eyeing the striker but Artemov added: "We will not even consider any other offers yet."

Former club Spartak Moscow have shown an interest in re-signing Pavlyuchenko, who is also on the radar of Caspian Sea side Anzhi Makhachkala.

super pav Empty Re: super pav

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 11:39

we seen a lot more of him recently and even though hes def not super pav i would still like him to stay . hes 12 goals this season and hes 9 at the end of last season is a decent return. from a guy that was not used as much as he should of been.

crouch and robbie should be allowed to go before he does imo
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun May 15 2011, 11:42

Want to keep Pav and Defoe. Get rid of Crouch and Keane and bring in two more strikers.

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 11:54

yea i go along with that.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun May 15 2011, 18:33

Yeah Pav has had an extended run in the team and the start of his run coincides with our sticky patch.... HHHMMMMM!!!
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun May 15 2011, 20:00

Pav has had a decent run in the side this season and at times has scored some great goals but he still doesn't look quite top class and still goes missing for long periods in games. He might be OK for a squad player but to me is still to unreliable. I would let him, Crouch and Keane go and keep Defoe on the assumption he can't have another mare like this season..... although am I right in thinking he is 30 now..... and buy 2 quality strikers but please not Huntelar he's another Crouch.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Mon May 16 2011, 00:25

and yet pav has 12 goals along wiv the 2nd half of last season was our top striker. .

im not saying pav great but hes better then crouch and crouch should be the 1st to leave
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon May 16 2011, 01:21

I agree Lought, keep Pav and Defoe, and let Keane and Crouch go, I think Pav has far more to offer than Crouch or Keane. And Lee, if you do not mind players from the planet Pluto, Re my foreign player post, do you think ET could be a good replacement for Bale if he was sold, or do you think he would become home sick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:00