The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry to  Chelsea EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry to  Chelsea EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry to  Chelsea EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry to  Chelsea Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Harry to Chelsea

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Harry to  Chelsea Empty Harry to Chelsea

Post by LOBO Tue May 24 2011, 20:39

The bookie odds have gone from 25/1 to 3/1 on arry becoming the next chelsea boss

LOL Quote of the year , nice one ar
    ry

"I've got a great job at Tottenham," Redknapp told Sky Sports News. "Things are going well for me. I have had a couple of great years; it couldn't have gone better for me there.

"I haven't heard anything from Chelsea that's for sure, no one has ever mentioned Chelsea to me.

"It's not the first I have heard of it, someone said to me today
    your name got mentioned on TV, well I said I've never heard nothing at all so it's all news to me.

FFs man stop lying & contradicting yourself all the time lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Harry to  Chelsea Empty Re: Harry to Chelsea

Post by BazSpur Tue May 24 2011, 21:04

With all Chelski's money and them being a high profile club with sh*t loads of money I really can't see them appointing Arry when they could get almost anyone else.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue May 24 2011, 21:48

Dunno Baz best English manager in the league , english club , chelsea have done the foreign manager route and it hasn't worked for them , perhaps they are looking for someone that can relate to the players, they have money to spend , i think its in the balance 50 50 atm
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue May 24 2011, 21:51

Maybe Lobs.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue May 24 2011, 21:55

im hoping it doesn't happen, ok i was angry with arry in the season and got very frustrated with him , but who else do we blame when the team fails the manager of course , i feel arry has been taught a very valuable lesson this season and will be a much wiser manager next season after all the CL & top 4 was new to all of us and we got it wrong we all got it wrong, but hey lets look forward now and im sure arry will no what is needed and to be fair chopping and changing managers isn't the answer now that ive had time to think about it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue May 24 2011, 22:04

Yep, we could be worse off. We could have Avram Grant as manager. I posted not long ago that we can't keep changing managers every year or so. I just wish Arry would be careful what he says. I am sure Arry has learned a lot this season and will put it to good practice next season.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue May 24 2011, 22:17

LOBO wrote:Dunno Baz best English manager in the league , english club , chelsea have done the foreign manager route and it hasn't worked for them , perhaps they are looking for someone that can relate to the players, they have money to spend , i think its in the balance 50 50 atm

Apart from doing the double for the first time in their history, winning the title numerous times and constantly being up there in the top 8 in Europe.

Sorry Lobo, couldn't resist picking up on this one. It reminded me of the Life of Brian;

'Alright, apart from the Aqueduct, medicine, education, the roads and the Wine, what have the Romans ever done for us?'

Still giggling.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue May 24 2011, 23:36

ionman34 wrote:
    LOBO wrote:Dunno Baz best English manager in the league , english club , chelsea have done the foreign manager route and it hasn't worked for them , perhaps they are looking for someone that can relate to the players, they have money to spend , i think its in the balance 50 50 atm

Apart from doing the double for the first time in their history, winning the title numerous times and constantly being up there in the top 8 in Europe.

Sorry Lobo, couldn't resist picking up on this one. It reminded me of the Life of Brian;

'Alright, apart from the Aqueduct, medicine, education, the roads and the Wine, what have the Romans ever done for us?'

Still giggling.

The Romans still play there part today ion because they gave us Metal Detectologists lol!

Post by Guest Wed May 25 2011, 02:55

why cant he just come out and say he dont want it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:51