The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Mounir El Hamdaoui EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Mounir El Hamdaoui Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Mounir El Hamdaoui

Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Mounir El Hamdaoui Empty Mounir El Hamdaoui

Post by Boycey Wed Jun 15 2011, 06:31

I have seen a few reports around the net today regarding Mounir El Hamdaoui and bringing him back to the lane...

What do you think? Since he left us he has been knocking in the goals and he won dutch player of the year in 2009...I am not too sure as i think we should be going for someone bigger and i hope this isnt true as the price i have been reading is £7 million...
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Mounir El Hamdaoui Empty Re: Mounir El Hamdaoui

Post by totalytot Wed Jun 15 2011, 06:59

As I said on another post on here Boycey I'm a little worried that we only seem to be linked with,what I would call second raters.

Now I know it's only paper talk but where are the world class players we were led to believe are coming. I know it's early days yet but most of the top clubs have already signed a number of quality players.

I hope it's not another levy late show.He also seems to be dragging his heels on selling players holding out for more than some of them are worth.

Mikey M
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Wed Jun 15 2011, 07:03

I totally agree...Liverpool seem to be flexing their financial muscles and so are Arsenal..if we dont start soon then we are going to be left fighting for a place in the top 6 or 7 next year...

It seems Levy doesnt want to go out and buy top rate players, we have to buy some top players sooner than later or the prices will be sky high !!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Jun 15 2011, 07:09

also players like modric will start thinking theres no ambition at spurs.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jun 15 2011, 18:08

Not seen a thing about Hamadoui anywhere, the latest one is Amauri but I'm highly doubtful on this one as he's 31 and can't even get a game for Juve.

I'm getting a tad worried about you lot though. If you're worried about Liverpool, when they've spunked 20 million on Jordan Henderson lmao lmao lmao , and the goons who have bought nowt and are merely being linked, much as we are, then be prepared for that early grave boys.

If you want to hear about us being linked with World Class, then please let me know what your version of World Class is as there's very little of that available to anyone at the moment, hence the huge interest in Modric. Besides, no one promised World Class additions to Spurs. All that has been stated is by Harry who has put it to Levy to sign him three top signings.

In the meantime, I'll let you know that Falcao, allegedly, has not ruled out a move to us this Summer. Benzema's name has been orbitting ours for a bit now.

They don't have to be World Class, they need to be better than what we have.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jun 15 2011, 21:11

I make you right ion. Liverpool? 35 mill on Carroll? No thanks. I'd rather have Adebayour at a far less price to be honest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 10 2024, 00:42