The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Lennon EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Lennon EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Lennon EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Lennon EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Lennon EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Lennon EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Lennon EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Lennon EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Lennon EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Lennon Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Lennon

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Lennon Empty Lennon

Post by cstmrsking Mon Jun 27 2011, 19:21

Whats with the Lennon to Liverpool. What do we think of that. Me, I'm not happy to hear that. 3 of our young, talented, attacking players all seem to be targets for our copetitors.

Hands Off.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Lennon Empty Re: Lennon

Post by LOBO Mon Jun 27 2011, 19:47

I know , this Liverpool link has been rumbling for some time now.. no truth in it, Liverpool are no better than we are, well apart from the fact they see q problem and fix it, where as we just go with the flow ..it seems
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Jun 27 2011, 23:22

LOBO wrote:I know , this Liverpool link has been rumbling for some time now.. no truth in it, Liverpool are no better than we are, well apart from the fact they see q problem and fix it, where as we just go with the flow ..it seems

Spot on Lobo. Lennon is currently in negotiations on a contract extension.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Jun 28 2011, 04:13

hes one i definately want to keep at all costs, frightens the sh*t out of defences and can unlock a game when everything else has been tried. get the cheque book out daniel to keep him with us please.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Jun 28 2011, 07:38

Having read today a quote from Harry saying that the Chairman has told him he has to sell if he wants to buy.Trouble is other than our top players nobody wants to buy anyone.

One paper said today that Liverpool reckon they will get Lennon as Spurs are broke and need to sell.

Well we sure ain't broke but Levy needs to start buying as we will soon be at that late stage when you become desperate and the prices get higher and the quality of player gets lower.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28 2011, 09:09

how can we be so poor, we must have loads of money.

i understand we need to sell our deadwoood, but players like lennon dont need to be sold

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28 2011, 09:24

Loughtonlegend wrote:how can we be so poor, we must have loads of money.

i understand we need to sell our deadwoood, but players like lennon dont need to be sold

I really believe that levy is now putting a stop on spending lought, the olympic stadium was a blind to say" look we are too busy with this to be buying in new players "

Levy wont give harry any money until keane , bentley and others are off the wage payroll, too many big earners not playing any part in the tottenham saga, and levy dont like it.

He is probably also influenced by sugar, who criticised grahams spending at spurs all those years ago, remember when graham bought in a few players and then told sugar we are a couple of players short of a good side, sugar in his (shuttered wisdom) said he had bought all these players in , and then wanted more because they werent good enough, he couldnt work out that you need a squad of good players in an all round side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content