The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Thanks But ................ EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Thanks But ................ EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Thanks But ................ EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Thanks But ................ EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Thanks But ................ EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Thanks But ................ EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Thanks But ................ EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Thanks But ................ EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thanks But ................ EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Thanks But ................ Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Thanks But ................

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Thanks But ................ Empty Thanks But ................

Post by ionman34 Wed Jul 20 2011, 22:37

Hi guys.

Well, got into Hospital at 11:00 am, went into pre op, got changed and shaved (interesting as the Nurse was rather tidy), then met the Surgeon who will be performing my Op. He proceeded to tell me that they had a couple of emergencies and that it was touch and go whether they'd get me in.

At 3:45 pm they told me my op was cancelled and would need to be rescheduled, so I'm back home now minus about 50% of my body hair!

Rather p*ssed actually. I may not have been looking forward to the op but I now have all the pleasure of looking forward to it once more.

Sorry to put it in here guys but just thought I'd let you know, especially after stating that I'd be away for a few days.

Thanks But ................ Empty Re: Thanks But ................

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 23:15

Sorry to hear that ion ! i had a date for a hernia op over ten years ago and had a panic attack over the op at the last moment, i would have gone ahead with it but a nurse said to me that i didnt have to go through with it if i didnt want to.....so i didnt and left the hospital with shaven goolies, eight years on i still had to have the op, and in that time had developed another hernia on the other side, that was well documented on here at the time, but at least they could do it keyhole, which was a lot easier than the old method i would have had in 2002.
    Good luck with a new date.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jul 20 2011, 23:16

Thanks mate.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Jul 20 2011, 23:52

You shouldve insisted Ion ... Tell them you need to be ready for Everton ! lol

Last edited by ArnieArdiles on Thu Jul 21 2011, 00:24; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 00:19

Total pisser Ion mate. I understand that emergencies have to come 1st but to make people worry then postpone is pretty poor in the 21st century. Chin up mate will be over at some stage for ya . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 21 2011, 00:33

No problem putting it in Spurs ctat forum ion I have said before that all special occasions and events should be put here rather than buried out of the way in the dark recesses of this board where the light of day never shines lol. Sorry to hear about the cancellation mate. Hope you won't have to wait long for re-schedule. It's horrible when you have psyched yourself up only to be told its cancelled.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Jul 21 2011, 08:17

Didn't realise you were having an op Ion. I must have missed the thread. Real pisser about the cancellation but then the good news is the nurse is going to have to tidy you up all over again.

Good luck

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 06:07