The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Norway. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Norway. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Norway. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Norway. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Norway. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Norway. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Norway. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Norway. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Norway. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Norway. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Norway.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Norway. Empty Norway.

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 24 2011, 22:13

Just thought I'd put a post up regarding the senseless deaths of the young people of Norway cut down by a right wing fanatic. I don't know who said it but somone said of Hitler after he was found dead. "Do not rejoice in his defeat. The bitch that bred him is still in heat" It is actually a mis-quote but it does the job The World is full of fanatics in one form or other. 97 people needlessly killed because of a political view. RIP.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Norway. Empty Re: Norway.

Post by LOBO Mon Jul 25 2011, 00:36

Whats really sad about all this is most of the victims were under 18, A very senseless and needless loss of life , people who were just Kids having the time of there life on summer vacation, my thoughts and sympathies go out to the families and friends of the Victims & the beautiful people of Norway

R.I.P
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 01:08

When asked why. The killer said"It needed to be done" The thing is,they reckon he hasn't got mental problems. He knew exactly what he was doing which is quite frightening.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 04:06

Awful thing that has happened. If this was an Islamist fundamentalist we would be declaring war on various countries. But no this is a white boy Christian, so the Western world will look for excuses. Still a total cnut tho' . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 04:21

Absolutely Vis.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Jul 25 2011, 05:24

I feel so sorry for the victim's and their families. What a sick World we live in. Some ba---rd in America just been found guilty of killing eleven women, another has just killed five people, we had the cab driver in the Lake district shooting people, pluss all those poor children killed in Dunblane years ago, the Hungerford killing's years ago, what the hell is going on with society. It does upset me and I wish I did not let it get on top of me, but it does. Oh for some good news in the papers instead of all this tragedy. May they all rest in peace.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 06:24

disgracefull and all done in the name of religion, i aint religous but i aint sure there is many out there that condones execution, f*cking world has gone nuts and there are looney tunes everywhere, the same weekend a very talented singer throws her life down the drain, 2 very different examples of wasted life but puts alot of things into perspective.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 06:35

He wasn't a religious bigot, he is a right wing fanatic who wants to advance facism in Norway. He is going to tell us all when he is questioned how he thought killing loads of people would achieve that.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 06:53

As far as I can work out Baz he posted his twisted reasoning for his cowardly acts a couple of hours before he carried out his heinous crimes on some Nordic/facist website . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 20:22

i just thut he was a religous nut, sorry if im wrong, i read he was an extreme christian fanatic, whatever he is ,its just a needless tragedy that didn need to happen, im surprised he got caught alive tho they usually do the most cowardly thing of the lot and do themselves in. i hope norwegien law carries the death penalty and if not let the cnut rot in a cell.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 25 2011, 21:31

He wanted to be caught he wants his day in court so he can publicise his extremist views to the World. The whole plan was to be taken alive. They should have shot him. Now perhaps our government will start to take the EDL seriously seeing he had links with them and other far right organisations.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25 2011, 22:07

just heard that norway is so liberal that the max he can get is 21 years, the lad will be out before hes 50,

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 02:33

people like that shouldnt go to jail. they should be killed.

we are too soft.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 02:36

why dont anyone ever act like a super here and go round killing the scum in this world. mind you if they did and they got caught you can bet they would get the max jail sentence.

anyone remember in the late 80s there was agroup from america called the gurdian angels. they used to just go on our trains and protect us all but our police force didnt like sumone else doing there job so they where sent back

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 06:26

Guarian Angels where pussy extortionests Lought. Read up on their history in this country mate . . . .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Jul 26 2011, 07:14

Anti muslim exstremist, only to go on to become an exstremist himself. To then go on and kill his own people. Some mad Muslim must be laughing thinking he has done the job for them.

He is Mad. Lock him up for life to make him suffer everyday of his miserable self.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:50