The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
defoe EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
defoe EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
defoe EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
defoe EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
defoe EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
defoe EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
defoe EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
defoe EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
defoe EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

defoe Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

defoe

defoe Empty defoe

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:06

ion will love this lol

He claims that Defoe should be playing for a top 4 club and would have been had it not been for over rated foreign footballer, like......wait for it......Fernando Torres!!

What a bell end.

Darren Gough believes that signing Barton will soften the blow for Spurs fans when we lose Modric!

Seriously!! I wish I could turn the radio off but my colleagues love listening to this sh*t.

defoe Empty Re: defoe

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:08

Defoe; "I Want To Leave On Loan"

White Hart Legend

Location: cloud cuckoolandTottenham manager Harry Redknapp has been hit with another problem as he looks to organise his squad for the start of the new Premier League campaign.
    According to a report in the People this morning, Jermaine Defoe has expressed his desire to pursue regular first team football by seeking a loan move to another Premier League club.
    Over the course of last season, Redknapp was clearly unimpressed by some facets of Defoe's game and limited the England international to just 16 starts in the league.
    Understandably, it became tough for the 28 year-old to assert himself with such little game time and his paltry return of four goals was testament to that.
    Having accrued 46 caps for his country, it is very unlikely that Defoe will find his services unwanted in the top tier of English football.
    Indeed, as the People speculates, Stoke are thought to be in the running to secure a season-long loan deal for the striker, of course with the proviso that Tottenham could recall him in the event of an injury crisis.

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Aug 03 2011, 05:30

Lought i think were now smack bang in the middle of that crisis!!
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Wed Aug 03 2011, 07:27

I think we have been in a crisis since January when we never signed a striker. It's now about to bite us in the bum unless we get players in before the season starts.

Mikey M
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Aug 03 2011, 08:14

the proof is in the pudding as they say.

I still think and i hope I'm wrong but i seriously think we wont sign anyone .

I still think Levy & Redknapp believe that we have a team that can challenge for honors, and we don't really need to sign anyone because we have a large squad.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 08:29

but he needs to use the sqaud and play walker bentley keane sumtimes and not run bale and lennon and vdv into the groudn
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Aug 03 2011, 10:03

I wish you guys would use his full name. It's Defoe Offside. You hear it often enough.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Aug 03 2011, 22:09

cynicsid wrote:I wish you guys would use his full name. It's Defoe Offside. You hear it often enough.

'
    One name I've seen is , 'Team Defoe' .... Obviously implies, he plays only for himself and has little understanding with any of his team mates...

With the Euro tourney next summer and qualification games for the 2014 World Cup too on the horizon, I can see 'Team Defoe' going into overdrive this coming season .... However, I'm not so sure that's going to be to our Spurs team's benefit Question
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Aug 04 2011, 06:13

Lought!! I honestly think we will see alot from Kyle Walker this season. He will be Spurs and England regular for many a year!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content