The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Benny meets the Locals after the riots.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  Empty Benny meets the Locals after the riots.

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 13 2011, 07:10

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14510618.stm
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  Empty Re: Benny meets the Locals after the riots.

Post by shearspur Sat Aug 13 2011, 07:51

i quite like benny, hes seems a pretty down to earth guy from this and other things ive read and seen about him. talks the truth, hes only in football for the money, drives a smart car round town if im not mistaken and said why have a big flash car.lol. maybe a bit ecentric ? but takes you back a bit to when the old stars used to get on the bus with supporters and be spotted in the local boozer after the game. wouldnt suprise me to see benny in one one day lol. cool guy imo. oh yeah good left back as well.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Benny meets the Locals after the riots.  Empty Re: Benny meets the Locals after the riots.

Post by ionman34 Sat Aug 13 2011, 13:53

Absolute top bloke is Disco.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 13 2011, 22:23

ionman34 wrote:
    Absolute top bloke is Disco.

Totally agree ion. I wish we had some way to award posters for their posts lol!
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Aug 14 2011, 07:54

A Positive response to a post is Award enough.Benny, Top Man Top Player have always thought so.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Aug 14 2011, 08:34

kingy is that you in your avatar. love yah hair for 46, wish i had that much left lol
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Aug 14 2011, 10:02

Shear, that is me in the pic. But must confess, it not my hair bo ho Sad back in the day yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content