The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Summing up. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Summing up. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Summing up. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Summing up. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Summing up. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Summing up. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Summing up. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Summing up. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Summing up. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Summing up. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Summing up.

Summing up. Empty Summing up.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01 2011, 23:26

Dont know if anyone has already done this ? i took a look and didnt find anything that maybe the following was duplicate of...........ins and out........for those interested.

IN...Brad Friedel....Souleyman Coulibaly....Cristian Ceballas....Scott Parker.

Loan signings.........Emmanuel Adebayor.......Iago Falque.

Out....Robbie Keane....Jonathan Woodgate....Jamie O!hara....Paul jose Mpoku...Wilson Palacios....Alan hutton....Peter Crouch....Callum Tapping.

Loans.....Steve Caulker....Bongani Khulmalo...Nathan Byrne...Ryan Mason...Jonathan Obika...David Bentley...Jermaine Jenas.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Summing up. Empty Re: Summing up.

Post by LOBO Thu Sep 01 2011, 23:54

Souleyman Coulibaly. 16
    On 18 July 2011 Tottenham Hotspur confirmed they had signed Coulibaly following his golden boot-winning performance at the FIFA Under-17 World Cup.[6] Coulibaly scored for a Tottenham Hotspur XI on his debut against Brighton and Hove Albion in Algarve.

Cristian Ceballasen 18
    Tottenham Hotspur took Ceballos on trial towards the end of the 2010-11 season.[2] Following a successful trial period it was announced on 11 July 2011 he had signed with Premier League team Tottenham on a three year contract for a free transfer.[3] Spurs' coach Tim Sherwood said if Ceballos fulfils his potential he can play at the top level. Ceballos played 90 minutes against a Birmingham City XI in pre-season, Tottenham winning the game 6-3 with Harry Kane scoring a hat-trick.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01 2011, 23:56

Just watched a few clips of Iago Falque, he looks good this lad, just hope he gets a chance to play.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Sep 01 2011, 23:59

yea hes 21 attacking midfield bit like a scholes or vdv came throught the barcelona youth ranks

On 25 August 2011, Iago joined Tottenham on a season long loan, with an option to make the move permanent
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Sep 02 2011, 00:06

....Bongani Khulmalo... I knew there was one other central defender that we've shipped out ... so thats Caulker, Woodgate and the Bong all gone and no one bought in .... Good planning ??

Where have you seen clips of Falque, Lew? ...I cant find any apart from when he was playing with some youth sides....

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 00:09

ArnieArdiles wrote:....Bongani Khulmalo... I knew there was one other central defender that we've shipped out ... so thats Caulker, Woodgate and the Bong all gone and no one bought in .... Good planning ??

Where have you seen clips of Falque, Lew? ...I cant find any apart from when he was playing with some youth sides....

I googled his name and quite a few bits came up, it may have been with the youth side as you say.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Sep 02 2011, 00:27

there is a few clips of him

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 09:45

Maybe a CC player & one for the Europa ? Why else would we sign him ? Anyway he is a Yid now and he is one of our's . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:54